Excuses to see You

N/n = nickname
Sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I've been dealing with stuff so yeah aha....

You'll need wifi or data for this chapter because I use lots of pictures again

Currently I was at the boys house because my wifi was out and I needed to upload a video. I set my laptop down as the video began to process. The boys were all either editing or on their phones. I sat in between Zane and Heath. I looked over at Heath and he gave me a weak smile, and casually threw his arm on the back of the couch.

Most times I'd been here it would just be Heath and I. Although we're "just friends" every time I'm here we end up cuddling on the couch watching movies. That's the only upside of my wifi being out. I'm almost always at the guys house because of it. "Who wants dinner?" Scotty asked while him and Kristin stood up "Bish me" Zane jumped up running out to the car. "Meeeeeeeeeeee" Todd said while rolling off the couch. "I'm good but thanks I need to make sure this uploads" I laughed waving them off as they nodded "I just ate" Heath agreed. Elton walked in "Hey Elton you want food?" Scotty said while walking out the door "Hell yes!" He said running off to join them.

Once we heard the car pull out of the driveway I leaned a little closer into Heath. And he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into him and he threw a blanket around us and rested his head on mine.

-Heaths POV-

-Heaths POV-

I looked down at Y/n, she looks so cute when she's all snuggled up in my arms. I don't know what we are but I definitely like it. Her wifi's been out for almost 2 weeks now and every time she comes over she'll upload her video and we end up cuddling together. But I can't complain, luckily the guys have left almost each time she's here.

-Time Skip-

"Y/n wake up" I whispered in her ear as she slowly opened her eyes. "They'll be back soon" she smiled and sat up. I took the blanket and wrapped it around her. We slowly separated a little but I put my arm back around the couch and she put her laptop in her lap. We began to watch one of her vlogs. Not long after everyone came back. "Hey Heath, Y/n!" Scott shouted as he sat down back in his spot. "How was dinner?" "Good" they all said at the same time. "What did you two do?" Zane asked while wiggling his eyebrows up and down I smacked the back of his head but Y/n wasn't paying attention "we've been watching vlogs" she smiled.

-Your POV/ Sometime later-

I've been at the guys house for awhile now so I figured it was time to go back home. "Bye guys" I waved and smiled while packing up my laptop. "Bye Y/n!" Zane and Toddy smiled. I went into Scott's room and said goodbye to him and Kristin. Then I walked out to the second house.

I walked in to see Elton watching TV "Bye Elton!" I smiled while ruffling his hair "see you N/n. Heath's in his room if you wanna say goodbye" I nodded and made my way down to his room. I knocked on the door and heard "come in!" I opened the door and Heath was cleaning up his room, he went to his speaker and turned down the music. "Um I'm just heading out and thought I should say bye" I blushed and he smiled. Heath walked over and gave me a hug "bye Princess" I blushed at his nickname and made my way to my Jeep.

As I was putting my stuff in my vehicle I turned to see Heath running out the driveway. "What are you up to Hussar?" I laughed preparing to get into the drivers side. Heath smiled and pulled me into another hug and he kissed the top of my head. "I had a really great time tonight" I smiled up at him and hugged him once more "me too".

-Week Later-

My wifi has been fixed so I had to get back into the routine of uploading at my own place. It was disappointing to not have some excuse to go see Heath. We'd been getting really close.
Ding
I looked down to see I had a text from Zane

Hey girly you need to start coming around more because Heath is like moody without you or at least Skype him because man he is rough....

I blushed at the text, and began smiling because Heath actually missed me.
I went to my phone and before I could even press his name I was getting a call from him.

I smiled and answered the call.
(Bold is Heath)
Hey

Hey, I see you changed the name in my phone

Well it's true right?

Yes it's true Heath

I miss you let's Facetime!

Before I could say anything Heath had switched the call to Facetime and I was watching him cuddled up in his blankets as I was too.

Heath continued to tell me how he changed his name in my phone when I fell asleep. Later we talked about his day and mine.

Heath and I talked the rest of the night on Facetime, it was good to see him again. II know I could go actually see him but I feel like I need an excuse because I just don't want to walk into their house.

-The Next Day-

I felt the need to see Heath so I text Gabbie asking what excuse I could use to go over to their house. I pressed send on the text and waiting patiently for her to respond. Ding
My heart dropped when I opened the text.

I felt like such a idiot for not checking to see who I texted but I went over to Heaths anyway

I felt like such a idiot for not checking to see who I texted but I went over to Heaths anyway. Despite my embarrassment.

When I pulled up Heaths truck was the only think here. I walked though the back gate and over to Heaths room. I knocked and quickly he door opened up. Heath wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. As he let go I felt the blood rush to my face "I missed you a lot" I smiled and he kissed me again "Princess you don't ever need an excuse to see me" he grinned at me and this time I pulled him into a kiss.

A/N: Sorry it's short but whatever