Cuddles

You live with the guys for this imagine by the way :)
They like each other but aren't dating in this one :)

It was a normal day, and a normal night as far a filming goes for everybody. But for once in the house it was actually quite peaceful, usually around this time 9:00 pm the guys are up running around screaming or doing something weird. But tonight the house was empty, the only person home was Heath and myself. The guys were off either at the girlfriends or with David or probably getting in to trouble.

I was sitting on the couch, as I just finished uploading a video for YouTube. So I closed my laptop and began to scroll through my Twitter feed. I heard footsteps but didn't bother to look up because I figured it was Heath. "Y/n" the voice whined. Yep it was Heath. "Will you watch a movie with me? It's boring by myself" I looked up from my phone "Sure, let me make some popcorn" he smiled and nodded as he walked back to his room.

After preparing the popcorn I walked to Heath's room and slowly walked in. "Ready?" He gave a big smile. "Of course!" I smiled back as we began to get into his bed. He turned out the lights and we settled under the covers. "You pick" I said and began to look through my phone as Heath scrolled the Netflix movie list. I pulled up the camera and smiled "Heath smile!" Heath quickly turned and gave a big grin. "That's cute" I smiled as I posted it on Instagram with the caption "Movie Night with Heath :)" Instantly my phone blew up with notifications but I just turned it off.

"Okay I think I've decided we should watch Billy Maddison because I want some laughs!" I smiled as he started the movie. Throughout the movie there was multiple laughs and lots of Heath throwing popcorn in the air and trying to catch it with his mouth, which would repeatedly make me laugh as most of the time he'd fail. He turned and glared at me as I put his fail on Snapchat "You try it's harder than it looks!" He complained handing the popcorn over to me. He pulled out his phone and began to record "Okay go" I took a piece and threw it up, and actually caught it! "Ha See" I smirked "show off" Heath grumbled. He then pretended to be upset while I tried to cheer him up.

"Cheer up Mr. Grumpy pants" I said in a childish voice he rolled his eyes "No" I began to get out of the bed "Okay I guess I'll just leave" I began to get up but Heaths arms snaked around me and brought me close. "No don't leave" "Don't be grumpy" I laughed a little "Deal" I settled back into the bed and laid next to Heath. I had my head on his chest and shoulder while he had his arms wrapped around me. "Is this okay?" Heath asked quietly "This is perfect" I mumbled into his chest. I felt him hug me a little closer.

I began to feel my eyelids get heavy, I tried my best to stay awake but I couldn't. I snuggled further into Heath and closed my eyes. I could hear his faint breathing and the movie in the background. Slowly I just let myself fall asleep in Heath's arms.

-Heath's POV-

I looked down at Y/n as she was snuggled into my chest and she was sleeping. I smiled and began to draw little circles on her back. She's perfect: She's beautiful. She's everything I could ask for. I love her. I hugged Y/n again. And I kissed the top of her head "Good night my princess" and with that I turned the movie off and drifted off to sleep too.

-Your POV-

When I woke up I remembered I wasn't in my room. I looked up at Heath who I was still laying on. He smiled down at me "Did you sleep well?" I nodded while laying back down "I'd rather sleep with you all the time" I mumbled in to his chest. Shoot. I just realized what I said, now he's gonna be weirded out. Until I felt him kiss my forehead "You can sleep in here anytime Princess, I'd rather you sleep in here too" I cuddled back into Heath "Good" I smiled.

Guys I really need ideas... Request please