Cute!

Sorry this ones so short!

There I sat with a positive pregnancy test on the counter. I feel so excited but nervous because I don't know how Heath is going to react. I snapped a quick photo and sent it to Gabbie and Liza immediately I got texts from then both
"CONGRATS GIRL!!!!" From Gab
And "You guys are gonna make such good parents!" From Liza. I decided to call Liza, "Hey girl congrats!"
"Thanks but how do I tell Heath? What if he leaves me?" I questioned
"Honey he loves you way to much to leave you! And tell him on your anniversary he'll love it!"
"If you say so" I breathed out
"Okay girl I gotta go film, but if you need me text! I love you!"
"Love you too!" I said before hanging up.
Tomorrow is our anniversary so I better get to work.

--Next Day--

Heath and I were sitting in my apartment around 8am. "Hey baby do you want some coffee?" I asked while standing up "I'd love some princess" he smiled at me while I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed two mugs one normal one for myself and one for Heath. Little did he know in the bottom of Heaths it read "You're going to be a dad"

 Little did he know in the bottom of Heaths it read "You're going to be a dad"

I poured his coffee in and walked back to Heath. I handed him his and set mine down on the table. "I have a surprise when you're done" I smiled and gave him a kiss. Heath grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in close to him so I could snuggle into his side. We laid there drinking our coffee while watching some YouTube videos. Heath finished his coffee and so did I. I put my cup down but Heath was still holding his in his hands. "Hey Babe I think theirs something in your cup" I smirked at him. "Hm?" He looked down.

His eyes opened wide and he smiled at me. Quickly he put his cup down and pulled me onto his lap. Heath grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss, he continued to kiss me for about 30 seconds. Finally he pulled away "Really baby?!" He gave me a childish smile "Yes baby I'm pregnant" I smiled back at him. He put his hands on my lower back "this is the best anniversary ever!! I hope we have a little boy" I never stopped smiling. "I'm glad you're excited I was nervous you'd be mad" I said while giving him a peck on the cheek "Baby I'd never be mad or leave this is the best news ever! I get to be a daddy!" He pulled out his phone took a photo of the mug and sent it to all our friends. I'm so happy that he's excited. "I can't wait to have a little boy or girl with you baby" he said while giving me another kiss.

The day was spent with Heath and I officially telling everyone including our parents. Everyone was very excited and happy for us. The guys made some sex jokes but other than that they were all super excited for us. "He took it well" Liza smiled at me and I looked over at the guys who were smothering Heath in hugs and I'm so happy for you's I smiled. "I've never seen someone so excited" I laughed and she hugged me "You two will be amazing parents"