Camping

Your POV/ You are dating

It was Davids fucking idea to make this stupid video. He decided we were going camping, because the subscribers needed to see better content. It started out okay, we got lost quite a bit and when we finally got to the camp we did some cool stuff.

Heath has been pissy all day, ever since David said the whole thing he's just been mad. The car was full of tension between us because he drove and wouldn't ask for directions which was just pissing me off more because he was being a stubborn ass. Then he got even madder when I forced him to pull over so I could drive.

Once it was around lunch time everyone was joking around having a good time, the mood had lightened a little bit and Zane was acting for everyone's cameras. But Heath was still pissy, every single time someone would talk to him or point the camera at him he'd blow them off. He kept getting really defensive too when anyone would ask him something so finally Zane came over "baby girl you best talk to him because he's being a bitch" I rolled my eyes laughing a little "I'll talk to him soon" he nodded "you better!" He yelled while walking away.

We decided to go on a hike, Heath and I were walking in the back far enough that nobody would really hear us. "What's wrong Heath?" I turned looking at him but he looked anywhere but me "nothing" I sighed and tried to grab his hand to hold but he hit my hand away not looking at me. "Heath I'm not playing this game something is wrong" he shook his head which made me get angrier "Heath don't be stupid" he stopped walking and turned to me "fuck off Y/n nothing is wrong and even if something was you don't need to know everything!" He yelled "jeez fuck don't take it out on me asshole" I defended while catching up with the others. I turned back as he scoffed pulling out a cigarette "what's wrong with him?" Zane asked but I just shook my head "I don't know" I sighed feeling slightly sad for him yelling at me.

Heath wouldn't even look at me the rest of the day, if I tried to say anything he'd walk away. So I just stopped trying, I stayed with the girls mostly so I wouldn't have to look at him. Around the end of the night everyone decided it was time to head to bed because we had a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Before I stood up from the fire I froze a little, I forgot that Heath and I were tenting together. But I figured he wouldn't want me with him anyway. Heath, Gabbie and I started walking back to the tents. He stopped at ours and held it open for me without saying a word. When we both got in, we turned away getting changed without looking or saying a word. We both settled and we're facing opposite directions.

I could tell he wasn't sleeping because of his breathing he was sighing to much. It was weird not having Heath cuddled up behind me, or with my head on his chest, I don't like it. I continued you toss and turn thinking about what I said earlier. I shouldn't have called him an ass, he's probably just having a bad day. Once again I turned away from Heath facing the other way trying to get some sleep. I laid there wide awake just staring at the tent walls.

As I was laying there I felt Heaths feet rub up against mine, he pulled me in close to him and put his arm around me. He held my hand with the arm around me, spooning me. "Hey Y/n I know you're awake" he whispered into my neck "yeah um I'm sorry" I sighed feeling like shit for calling him an ass, I felt his arm squeeze me tight "no I'm sorry I just didn't want to do this, I had stuff planned for this weekend with us and with moving out of the house just so much has been going on. So when David mentioned it I got pissed off because this is like our only time together for a little bit. I'm sorry I took it out on you, you were just trying to help"

I slightly squeezed his hand "I love you Heath" I felt him smile into my neck "I love you too Princess" I snuggled back into him "I don't know what I'd do if you didn't say anything I can't sleep without you cuddling me" he kissed the back of my head "me neither baby" I began to yawn as I held onto Heath both of us slowly drifting to sleep.

Guys this is short as frick but I'm finally getting back into writing! So don't judge sorry if it sucked! Just trying to get back into the swing of things ❤️