Jealous

You don't live with the guys and
You two are not together in this :)

Heath was always jealous of how close Zane and I are but I can't help that he's one of my best friends. He's one of those friends you love and treat like you love but you'd never date.

-Heath's POV-

I don't get why Zane and Y/n are so close! He's lucky because Y/n always talks to him or comes over to film with him. They just always 'click' they do everything together it's like they're basically a couple. The worst thing in the world is to watch your crush be with your best friend.

Y/n is over almost everyday which I don't want to complain about because I absolutely love seeing her but seeing the way they act together always makes me pissed off and I don't even want to hang out with them anymore.

-Your POV-

I don't know why but lately every single time I'm around Heath kinda blanks out, leaves or gets really pissed off. So I've been staying closer to Zane so he can be with everyone else in hopes that I don't piss him off to much. But it's upsetting because I like Heath but he's just pissed off every time he sees me now and it hurts. He barley even looks at me anymore.

So the only thing that I've been able to do is try and forget about him. And it's the hardest thing in the world to forget about the love of your life when you have to see him almost everyday.

-Heath's POV-

We were sitting together in Zanes house. Y/n and Zane of course were hitting it off talking about YouTube. While the rest of the guys went off to Target with David. So I was forced to be stuck with these two, who I'm pretty sure are just flaunting it in my face.

She was sitting to close to him for comfort, and she had her head laying on his shoulder. They continued to talk about their lives and they'd laughed at each other and if possible they were getting closer. "Baby look at you!" Zane pointed Y/n out in the vlog. That's it he can't call her baby. He may be my best friend but I'm absolutely ready to punch him out. I can't take it anymore "Fuck! When are you two gonna admit that you're a fucking thing?! I'm sick of it!"

-Your POV-

I was sitting with the guys on the couch watching Zanes latest vlog while laughing my butt off. We were at a part when Zane had me act drunk on the street. We were laughing when Zane said "Baby look at you!" He pointed and I began to laugh harder we were making fun of my 'great' acting skills. We continued to laugh but when Zane almost spoke up again Heath freaked out.

"Fuck! When are you two gonna admit that you're a fucking thing?! I'm sick of it!" He yelled and stormed out of Zanes living room and went back to his. Zane and I both looked at each other before he spoke up "You need to go talk to him" I nodded knowing I had to but I didn't know what to say. I've never actually seen Heath freak out like that.

Slowly I walked back to Heath and Eltons, I opened the door to see nobody. I walked over to Heath's door which was shut. I knocked 3 times and lowered my hand. "What?" I could hear Heath mumble through the door "Can I come in?" He didn't respond so I slowly opened the door walked in and shut the door again. Heath was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Shouldn't you be off with Zane?" He said harshly, I frowned. "Heath-" I began to say until he interrupted me.

"No Y/n save it! I don't wanna hear it because of how obvious it is that you have something with my best friend. You know how much that hurts me?! Everyday to watch my best friend and the love of my life be closer than I will ever even dream of getting with you?! So why don't you just come out and say it? Save me the pain and admit that you guys are together! So I don't have to sit and watch in torture and I'll be forced to move on from you and to some other girl!" Heath began yelling in frustration, with each word he looked like his heart was breaking more and more. The look on his face made me want to cry.

He continued to ramble on and wouldn't let me speak "Heath!" I finally shouted while grabbing his face in my hands. He finally shut up long enough for me to get a word out. "I don't like Zane that way Heath".

Heath looked everywhere but me and then into my eyes like he was processing what I said. "Don't lie to me Y/n I can see it on your face!" He yelled in my face and I can feel the tears forming in my eyes as I lowered to eye level with Heath.

"Can you see it now? Can you see who it is I like Heath? If it was Zane I liked you'd know Heath" I could see his face drop from his state of anger before.

"But you two always act like you're dating and in love. And he calls you baby and you cuddle up to him. Your practically dating him but don't want to tell me!" Heath whined. "Heath" I whispered feeling my voice slightly crack. "He's my best friend but not the guy I love. Not the guy I want to date. All that stuff is because he's my best friend and if I had a choice I'd be doing with the person I love"

I forced him to look me in the eyes I again by grabbing his face. "But the person I Love seems to always jump to conclusions and when all our friends hang out he leaves. It seems he doesn't want to be around me anymore and that's why I've stopped trying because the guy I love has been ignoring me." I saw his face. Heath realized who I was talking about.

"But if you liked me then why did you get so close with Zane?" He said quietly. "I've always been that close with Zane you just never noticed because you didn't think of me in 'that way'." I looked down hoping I finally got it through in Heath's head. I felt his hand under my chin. He lifted my face up to look at him. I saw how nervous he was and the look of regret in his eyes. We both leaned in until finally our lips touched, we slowly kissed a soft, yet passionate short kiss. We both pulled away. I looked up at Heath.

"I'm such an idiot Y/n. I'm so so sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn't have been such an ass and jumped to conclusions. Will you forgive me?" I laughed slightly and nodded my head. Heath pulled me in for another kiss. When we pulled away for air we both smiled at each other. Just looking at Heath made me blush. "Does this mean you're mine now?" I laughed at him and nodded while gripping his shirt and bringing him in for another kiss.

"Y/n I'm so sorry for acting the way I did. I guess I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions" I smiled at him "And I'm sorry about how mad I made you by acting the way I did with Zane. We're even though right?" I laughed a little and Heath grinned and gave me a nod. "You know we should go tell Zane everything's okay" I laughed while heading towards the door.

But Heath's arms grabbed me and spun me back around to him. He pulled me into him so that I was sitting on his lap. I put my arms around his neck and he had his around my waist. "He can wait you know how long I've been waiting for this?" I began to blush at him and he pulled me in for another amazing kiss.