Nothing a Kiss Wouldn't Fix

High School Imagine

You're Not together but you like each other

F/n = Girl friends name / best friend (I'm just saying girl so I can say she)

L/n= Last name

Sorry guys also this story does swear a lot more than my other ones so if you don't like stuff like that I might skip this section also there is a light mention of like sexual harassment....

On with the story!

I go to school in Florida and most times I wouldn't complain, I don't make a big fool of myself, I have a small group of friends but I mostly hang out with F/n and I even have a crush, although he doesn't know and I'm okay with that because if he did I'd probably make a fool of myself.

Overall I don't mind school except for one dick. Levi Cain, and his stupid group of jock dicks. These guys think they can have any girl in the world and that they're the best. He's captain of the football team yet can't even keep one girlfriend; it seems like each week he's off with some new girl. Both F/n and I can't stand any of them.

I was sitting with F/n on the floor in front of our lockers, we began talking about a stupid assignment but then Heath Hussar came around the corner. Heath's my neighbour and a pretty good friend but he's also my crush. Heath was walking by with his friend Zane when they both waived and smiled so F/n and I did back, and they went on their way to wherever they were going. The four of us have hung out before at school events or even a party or two but we all seem to be good around each other. But ever since I gained my little crush on Heath we've stopped hanging together because then I don't make a fool of myself. F/n nudged me with her elbow I turned towards her and slightly blushed "When are you ever going to tell him?" I rolled my eyes "When you tell Zane that you like him" I raised my eyebrow and she hit my shoulder "I at least talk to Zane him and I text all the time. You and Heath just stupidly smile at each other." I laughed and slightly blushed knowing it was true.

F/n and I continued talking throughout our lunch period, finally the warning bell rang, that means we have 10 minutes to get to the next class. We both didn't have a class next period (In Ontario it's called a spare or a study... If you don't have them just pretend you do) and the school requires that we be in the library or the cafeteria for this period. Both Heath and Zane have it too but we don't really sit together. We both stood up and grabbed homework to work on for other classes and we began to walk downstairs to the library.

On our way down the hall, Levi and his band of idiots were on their way up to most likely get their gym clothes. When I shut my locker I turned to have Levi right in my face. This is not the first time this has happened. It happens a lot actually but lately he's being more of a dick because I refused to have sex with him at the last party we all went to. I continued to try and get around him but every time I moved he moved too. I attempted to push past him but I just ran into his shoulder and he forced me to take a step back. I looked over at F/n she was surrounded by the others. "Watch where you're going L/n" he grinned and put his arm across the lockers, I rolled my eyes "Just let us go by Levi" I tried moving but ran right into him again. "Where do you think you're going?" he scoffed getting frustrated "Come on let's go somewhere I know you don't have a class" my blood was boiling. "Piss off Levi". His eyes got wide "Boy's look she's got a mouth on her" I pushed him backwards and he stumbled but quickly got back up "What the fuck do you think you're doing" he pushed me up against the locker. I was looking up at him, he's a lot taller than I am. I looked around to see if anyone was there F/n looks like she's gotten away from the group of goonies she gave me a look like she was going to get someone and I just gave her wide eyes and a slight nod, trying to not make it obvious to Levi.

I looked back into his eyes, they're were full of anger, nobody talks back to him. He grabbed the shoulders/ hood of my hoodie and held me up against the lockers. He looked like he was ready to punch me. I began to try and lower my head so he couldn't hit me as hard. I could hear his friends cheering "She deserves it!" I prepaid myself to get hit as he looked like he was ready to wind up. I closed my eyes and winced but I just dropped to the ground "Leave her the fuck alone Cain!" I heard someone shout I opened my eyes to see Heath had punched Levi in the face and he had him pinned to the ground. They continued to fight and I slowly backed over to Zane and F/n. Zane stepped in too he got a couple hits in before he pulled Heath away from the fight. A teacher came down the hall after hearing the fight "Run!" Zane yelled and the four of us bolted. Zane and F/n ran off while Heath and I ran out to the parking lot. We hid in Heath's car and he drove away. Heath and I didn't speak I just let him drive. He looked angry, I could just hear our breathing, loud and disrupted. It didn't take long to figure out where we were going, he stopped the car and we both got out. We were at his house, his parents weren't home and neither were mine. I followed Heath around the back, to his room, we walked in and he shut the door. Neither of us had spoken we sat on his bed. He looked nervous "Are-are you okay?" he let out a sigh, I looked at him and let out a small laugh "I'm fine you're the one who took the hits" he chucked and rubbed the back of his neck. "Stay here I'll get something to clean you up" I said while standing up but he grabbed my hand "No you don't have to" I rolled my eyes "Heath it's the least I could do, just sit here I'll be right back". He looked hesitant but he let me go.

I walked through Heath's house and grabbed some bandages, peroxide and some other supplies I may need. I made my way back to Heath, I pulled his desk chair over to where he was sitting on the bed. I set the stuff next to him and examined his face. "You really took some hits" he slightly laughed while I cleaned up some cuts on his face. "You should see him. I hope I broke his nose" I laughed and began to put peroxide on the deeper cut under his eye flinched and began to pull back but stopped himself, "Sorry" I said quietly. I held his right hand and cleaned the cut's on his knuckles. After I completely bandaged him up he smiled at me "Thanks". "I should be thanking you" "After F/n told us there was no way I was going to let that asshole touch you" I gave a small smile "Here I can take this back for you" I let him and while he was gone I pulled out my phone. I had missed texts from F/n.

"Girl where did you two go?!"

"We went back to Heaths house... I cleaned up his cuts... What about you and Zane?"

"Same we're at Zane's place"

"Have fun! ;)"

I put my phone back in my pocket before she could respond, Heath walked in, he was probably going to get a black eye. He was rubbing his hair and sat down "Um there's probably no point in going back to school but I can take you back if you want... Or you can go home or um whatever or we could stay here.. it's up to you" I slowly began to blush. "I'll stay" I smiled and he looked up into my eyes and smiled. He brushed a hair behind my ear "You sure he didn't hurt you Princess?" I smile "I'm sure" "Good!" he exclaimed and I laughed at him. "What about you, how you feeling?" he looked up again "Nothing a kiss wouldn't fix" he joked but I got closer to him, we both leaned in, he pulled me onto his lap and kept his hands on my waist, while I put mine around his neck. Slowly we leaned in and our lips touched. The kiss was slow but worth it, we ended the kiss in a smile and we pulled away "You have no idea how long I've waited for that" I bit my lip and laughed at him. "You're so beautiful".

Heath and I spent a remainder of the day cuddling in his room, currently we were spooning, he had his arms around my waist and I was texting F/n. We were talking about the fight and how Zane and her were basically official and so were Heath and I. After awhile I got bored and turned my phone off and rolled over to look at Heath. "I'm glad that Cain tried to kill me in the hallway" Heath laughed at me and pulled me closer. "Me too because if he didn't I wouldn't be able to do this right now" he pulled me into another kiss. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I grinned and nodded "Of course I will!" I smiled and kissed him again.