3 am

Some from now on I've decided that if there's any imagines with you having a boyfriend his name will be Ace. Why? Because writing Y/bn gets kinda confusing with best friend and boyfriend so yeah... if you don't like the name Ace just change it in your mind :)

Also I chose Ace because it's the first name to show up when I looked up Bad Boy Names so yeah :P

Also you're not in a relationship with Heath for this...

There I sat in my car, looking into my mirror, my hair was messy, makeup all over my face, slightly bruised wrists, and bags so large under my eyes you'd think I got punched in the face. My eyes and entire face was red and puffy and my head pounded like someone shut my head in a door. I turned off my car taking one last look at my clock. 3:03am.

Maybe I should leave, maybe he wouldn't want me to wake him up. But I can't he's the only one I need right now. I got out of my vehicle being careful not to slam to door. Instead of disturbing all the boys I just climbed up on a chair and jumped over the fence. When I landed on my feet my head ached and my ears rang. I stayed in a crouching position for a minute before slowly standing up, adjusting to my now even worse headache.

Slowly I walked to the door that lead to Heaths room, being careful to not wake Elton and Amanda. I lightly knocked on the door hoping Heath would hear it so I didn't just barge in or have to be loud at 3 am. It took a second but I could hear the slow shuffling that got closer and closer to the door. I slightly stepped back, and the door creaked open. I looked up at Heath, he was only in his underwear and his hair stuck up in multiple directions.

"Y/n are you okay?!" He whispered yelled while rubbing eyes while holding the door open. "Ace" I felt myself choke up, I couldn't speak, he noticed and slowly pulled me into his room, and shut the door. Heath looked at me up and down, noticing how disheveled I looked he could tell I quickly ran out of the house. Without speaking he went to the corner of his room and turned on the small lap. He then grabbed some clothes. When he walked back over to me he handed me his clothes and said "get changed Princess" I slowly nodded and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and got changed before going back to Heath.

I walked back to Heaths room and he was sitting on his bed, I looked at him and he patted his bed. I walked over and sat next to him. My chest felt heavy, I could remember everything, I put my arms around Heath and began to cry again. Heath pulled me into his lap while rubbing his back. He pulled me up to the headboard and held me tightly.

"What did he do?" Heath broke the silence. I sniffed and whispered "he cheated on me. In our room. He denied it and called me a lying bitch and he-he hit me" I cried into Heaths chest again, I could feel him tense and what I said. "Oh baby girl" he held me tighter, I felt safe with Heath. "I will never ever let that ass near you again. You can stay here nobody will mind I promise. You're safe here" he kissed my head.

-Heaths POV-

Y/n's been asleep for awhile now, she told me the complete story and that ass is not going to hear the last of it from me. It hurts me what he did to her, I want to fucking kill him. I looked down at Y/n how could anyone do anything to hurt her? Why? Why cheat she's perfect? He hurt an angel and I'm not letting him get away with it.

Slowly I moved Y/n down onto to bed and tucked he in with the blankets. I grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. I went to the backyard and opened the phone and went to the contact Ace.

The phone rang three times before he picked up "Y/n where the fuck are you?!" He screamed into the phone. "This isn't, Y/n asshole! This is Heath, the guy that actually fucking cares about her! If you ever try and contact her again I will fucking kill you! And if you ever ever try and get near her again or even come to he house you will NEVER see the light of day ever again! Sound good? Great! Goodbye you heartless fucking dickhead."

Without even letting him speak I hung up the phone. I walked back into my bedroom, put the phone on the bedside table and slid in bed with Y/n. She turned and snuggled into my chest "did you call him?" She mumbled as I pulled her into me closer "hell yes I did. And if he didn't get the message I'm sure the guys and I can straighten him out" I smiled into her hair and she laughed "good that dickhead deserves it" I smirked and kissed her head and we both fell asleep.

-The Next Morning/ Later- Your POV-

I woke up snuggled up to Heath, and we decided to get up and join everyone else in the house. "Y/n are you okay?" Multiple people asked, I slowly nodded and Heath told them the story. Zane jumped up "LETS GO BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIM!" Soctty jumped up "HES GONNA GET IT" Elton ran and grabbed a set of keys "THAT ASS IS NOT GETTING AWAY WITH SHIT DICK ALL!" Heath joined them "NOBODY MESSES WITH MY BABY!" I laughed and they all ran outside. Although very quickly Heath ran back in to his room and came out with pants and a shirt on. He came over and kissed the top of my head "We'll be back soon princess I promise. Just stay here with Kristin and Amanda" he smiled and I grinned as he ran off to the vehicles.

-A couple hours later-

Kristin, Amanda and I have been eating and watching tv and ensuing me that Ace was an ass, I would giggle and we'd talk about what we thought he boys were doing.

Soon enough they burst through the door, and each one came and sat on the couches. Heath huffed as he sat down "He is never going to mess with you again" he smiled and kissed my temple. I looked around at everyone smiling as the boys had huge grins on their faces "okay someone tell the story because you all look like you're dying to say it" I laughed and Zane started "Okay first!" And he began to tell the story of how they beat the shit out of my ex boyfriend, making mw laugh the entire time. I sure to love my friends.

By the way I'm changing my cover so if you don't see the regular old one don't be alarmed I did not delete my story :)