Memories and Kisses

I was laying on the couch in Heath and Eltons house while I was waiting for them to come back from In and Out with food. I heard the door slam and looked over the couch "Hey Princess" Heath smiled, I smiled back "Where's Elton?" Heath sat next to me while handing the bag of food over "I dropped him off at Amanda's" "Oh okay" I smiled and we began to eat. While eating we watched The Simpsons, I had my legs over his lap. After we finished we just sat in silence watching.

"There's something I have to tell you Y/n." Heath got really quiet, I looked over at him. He set his hand on my thigh and was running his hand up and down my thigh. I could feel my stomach drop "Okay" I was worried. Heath sighed "So Elton and I need to do some filming for TFIL. But we have to leave this weekend and I'd be gone for almost 4 weeks" I set my hand on top of Heaths and set my head on his shoulder. "Well I mean it's your job and I know you'll have fun so it's okay. But you know I can't come. I've got to much planned for YouTube." I felt tears wanting to leave my face. Heath put his fingers under my chin "Baby girl I love you and I'm so sorry you can't come with me but I promise I'll be back soon" I felt a small smile tug across my face. Heath wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine. "Well we have all day tomorrow together and the rest of tonight. So I'm all yours" I looked up at him "Well I mean it's already late so want to go to your room?" He nodded his head and grabbed my hand while leading me to his room.

Heath and I got changed and were laying in his bed, I had my head on his chest and he was cuddled up against me. "I'm really gonna miss this for 4 weeks" he finally spoke, I looked over at him and gave him a peck on the cheek "It will be worth all the more while when you come back baby" he looked and then he frowned "Oh fuck!" I leaned back slightly nervous as Heath began looking through his phone. His eyes searched frantically and I became more nervous the longer he took.

"Shit 4 weeks! I miss our 1 year anniversary" my heart sunk, and I wanted to cry. I held my tears back and Heath looked like he was about to speak "Baby I can try to get the guys to reschedule" I put my finger on his lips to get him not to ramble. "Heath baby you've been planning this forever, you need to get filming. I'll be okay we just just celebrate when you get back okay?" I don't know if Heaths going to believe me because I barley believe me. I wanted to cry but I knew it's true, Heath does need to do this. "Baby are you sure?" I could hear the sadness in his voice, I slowly nodded and leaned in for a kiss. Heath and I spent the night with me trying to convince him that it was okay for him to go. The other half the night was spent with me laying on his chest taking in my second last sleep with him for 4 weeks.

I woke up to Heath's slight snores and the rhythm of his heartbeat with his chest rising and slowly falling. After about half and hour of just peace and quiet Heath woke up. "Good morning Sir Sleeps Alot" he rolled his eyes "Morning Princess" I got up and threw some clothes at him "Let's do something today" he laughed "Okie doke baby" and with that I left and got changed.

 "Good morning Sir Sleeps Alot" he rolled his eyes "Morning Princess" I got up and threw some clothes at him "Let's do something today" he laughed "Okie doke baby" and with that I left and got changed

After both Heath and I got up and dressed we went to his truck. "Kims?" I smiled and replied "Kims" and with that we were off. Heath had his hand on my thigh and continued to talk while we drove. When we arrived Heath jumped out and opened the truck door for me like he does every time. We held hands and walked inside. Heath got an iced coffee and I got my favourite drink. We also both got a doughnut, for once we decided to sit and eat instead of taking it home.