Chapter Two

*Harry's POV*

I'm woken up startled when my older sister Gemma decides to burst through the door into my bedroom going on about something I'm too tired to care about.

It's when a pillow slaps me in the face that my attention goes onto my annoying sibling with a glare on both our faces.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I shout at her from my bed while rubbing my nose from where the pillow made strong impact just moments ago.

"You ate all my cereal you asshole! What am I supposed to eat now?!" She shouts while waving the pillow still gripped in one of her hands.

"Wait so let me get this straight." I say as I sit up more, pushing the hair out of my face before continuing. "You burst into my room, uninvited and smack me in the face with a pillow, because I ate the last of your cereal?" I finish.

"Oh shut up Harold, you have school in half an hour anyway so if anything, I just did you a favour." She states, placing her pillow gripped hand on her hip.

"Well I admit to eating your cereal, I can give it back to you but I doubt you'd want it in the state it will be in." I say with a raise of my eyebrow and a smirk.

A disgusted look covers Gemma's face once she realises what I was implying before the pillow is thrown at me.

"You're disgusting, you know that?" She asks while making her way to the door, stopping in the doorway with her hand placed on the door handle before speaking up again. "You're buying me more cereal."

And with that, the door is shut and the sound of her footsteps fade away until I'm left in silence.

With a sigh I place my head in my hands, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, already knowing how today is going to go, Siena will try to get in my pants with every chance she gets and the lads will be boasting about a party going down on the weekend, both of which I'm going to decline.

Huffing, I leave the warmth of my bed and walk to my bathroom where I shower, get dressed for the day, sort out my hair and clean my teeth.

I then walk down stairs to find my smiling mum and a smug Gemma sitting at the table, I soon realise why Gemma was so smug when I find out the last of my cereal is gone. With an eye roll and a sigh, I make toast instead. Once it pops, I add peanutbutter and hold it in my mouth while I do up my shoes.

Before I leave, I kiss my mum and sister on the head and bid them goodbye before stalking out of the house with my bag swung over my shoulder and hop into my car, heading to school to get this day over with.

~~~~~~~~~~

How did you guys like this chapter then? I've never written in a males point of view so I hope it works alright...?

Thank you for reading ❤️