Chapter Twenty Nine

Being in the same line for nearly two hours has resulted in many, many pokes from Harry as well as Gemma's complaining, but none of that matters because there is a certain princess at the end of this line that I am determined to get to.

"We're next!" Aurora squeals, jumping up and down making her dress bounce.

Owning a fashion company definitely has its perks, especially when I get to make my baby any dress she wants.

The one she is currently wearing has to be my best work yet.

When I asked her, she wanted the blue sleeping beauty dress because she said, and I quote; "no one has the blue one." And who was I to argue with that logic?

Her long, blonde hair is in her natural loose curls which adds into the effect.

The guys working here comes up to the gate but stops before he can open the rope separating us from the princess.

When I look up to question him, I notice him looking me up and down hungrily.

"Are you gonna let us through?" I ask.

"I don't know, are you gonna give me your number?" He asks with a smirk, openly looking at my boobs and I get the huge urge to roll my eyes.

"Excuse m-" I go to sass him but the feeling of someone's hand on my behind and lips on mine cut me off.

Harry pulls away and glares at the guy.

"Oh, I didn't see you there." He starts, acting innocent. "So, are you going to open the rope and let our daughter see the princess or do I have to do it myself?" He says and I smirk at how protective he is being.

I look at the guy and see his eyes wide in fear before he silently opens the rope and let's us through.

"That was pretty hot." I say with a smirk which he returns, shoving his hand in the back pocket of my jeans.

Gemma goes off to find Prince Charming which is Tyler's favourite Disney character while we go off to find Aurora.

We reach the door with the words Sleeping Beauty written on it and I look down at Aurora who is fiddling with her dress nervously.

"Do you think she'll like me?" She asks, looking up at me and I move to crouch down to her level, looking into her eyes.

"I think she'll love you baby." I whisper and she smiles.

I kiss her cheek and stand up to hold the door handle.

"You ready?" I ask and she nods.

I open the door and when she lays her eyes on the person she's been obsessed with since she could open her eyes, she squeaks and runs over to her.

The princess has a huge smile on her face as she crouches down with her arms open to greet her.

They share an embrace for a few moments before they start talking.

I lean into Harry's side while I watch my baby live out her dream with tears in my eyes.

"This dress is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" The princess exclaims and I instantly feel Harry squeeze my hip, making me blush.

"Thank you, my mummy made it." She says, pointing at me and I blush deeper.

"It's incredible." She says, looking at me with a grin which I return.