Chapter Twenty

*four months later*

It's now the beginning of spring and I am huge to the point where I don't even walk anymore, I waddle which gave Harry the amazing idea to call me penguin which earns him a slap up the back of the head.

Me and Harry are four months strong and the only times we fought was over silly things because I get angry spurts and get ticked off by anything then feel terrible afterwards and have a little cry.

For instance, last week I couldn't find the Nutella and I believed that Harry had taken it so I screamed at him about it but with Harry's experience in my bursts of anger, he let me get everything out and then calmly told me that I'd left it in my room and I felt so bad for shouting that I cried for ten minutes.

But apart from my stupidity, we've gotten extremely close as a couple.

Harry's birthday was a few months ago and I threw him a surprise party which he loved and my birthday is in a month.

When I became eight months, Harry had insisted that I study from home and no matter how many times I told him I was fine to go to school, he wasn't budging, so now I work at home and Harry goes to school with his ringer on full volume incase anything happens. He also put all the boys numbers on my speed dial and forced them to keep their phones on loud in case I couldn't get a hold of him for whatever reason.

Gemma has taken a gap year in her studying and stays at home with me to monitor my every move.

Harry is currently at school, Anne and Robin are at work and I'm doing class work in my room while Gemma is watching tv down stairs.

I hear my stomach rumble so I decide now is a good time to eat.

I stand from my chair and feel something running down my legs.

Did I just pee myself?

Then it hits me.

My water just broke.

In a moment of panic, I scream for Gemma who instantly comes bounding up the stairs and into my room.

Her eyes go to the puddle at my feet and she also goes into panic mode.

"Oh my god it's happening! Um do the breathing thing that the midwife told you to do! I'll phone Harry." She says.

"No no, you phone your mum and Robin, I'll phone Harry." I say, giving her a smile and she nods quickly, running downstairs.

I breathe as calmly as possible as I grab my phone. I click on Harry's name and wait while it rings. On the second ring he picks up.

"Hey babe, are you ok? I'm in a class right now." He says quietly and I laugh.

"You might want to come home." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Aurora is coming." I say, trying to hint at him and there is a moment of silence before I hear Harry shout and the sound of a chair scraping across the floor is heard.

"Are you serious?! Oh my god ok I'll get the boys and we'll come and get you!" He says and I hear the teacher telling him to sit down.

"I'm going to be a dad!" I hear him scream and the sound of cheering can be heard making me smile.

"I'm on my way, do the thing the midwife told you." He says hurriedly.

"Ok, just hurry please." I say.

"I'll be as fast as possible, I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and just as he goes to hang up I hear a door open.

"Louis, Liam, get your butts in the car-" and then the line cuts off and I laugh.

Gemma then enters the room.

"Anne is getting Robin and they're on their way." She says looking excited yet scared.

"Good, can you grab the hospital bag please?" I say, slipping on my flip flops.

"Of course." She says, rushing to grab the bag.

The front door slamming open is heard and then a stampede is coming up the stairs.

Harry is the first to burst through the door shortly followed my the other boys.

Harry is instantly at my side, helping me out of the door and downstairs with the others following.

As we reach the bottom of the stairs, Anne and Robin run in and run back out again once they see I'm about to leave.

The sight was rather funny.

We all squeeze into three cars and we are on our way to the hospital.

Well, here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Six hours of blood, sweat and tears later, I'm laying in a hospital bed with my baby laying on my chest and Harry is asleep, cuddled into my side.

She is absolutely beautiful, she has blonde hair and light blue eyes but the doctors say that her eyes are more than likely to turn forest green within the next few weeks.

She's wearing a little onesie which is big on her as well as little mittens so she doesn't scratch herself accidentally.

She's perfectly healthy and was born on the sixteenth of April and her birth certificate has mine and Harry's name on it, he cried harder than ever before when I told them to put his name.

Her name is Aurora Grace.

She has my last name too but Harry insisted that we change it to styles when we get married and I couldn't be happier.

She has been passed out on my chest since my midwife taught me how to feed her properly.

The boys, Anne, Robin and Gemma all went home an hour ago to rest but said they'd be here tomorrow.

Harry passed out a few minutes ago and I only slept an hour.

It feels amazing to have my baby in my arms finally, stroking her fine, slightly curly blonde hair as she sleeps.

I had changed into my pyjamas a little while ago with the help of Harry but we have to stay the night so they can monitor her progress but they said that if everything is tip top in the morning, we can go home.

I'm so happy that she sleeps so deeply and she hasn't even stirred since she went off and I know she got her love for sleep from me.

Anne put on some calming piano music before she left which she said would relax Aurora while she slept and it seems to be working a treat.

I can safely say she is my sleeping beauty.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Aurora is here!

I know this may seem like it's moving too fast but I wanted to include chapters where Aurora is in the world.

And I hope you aren't disappointed that I didn't include the gory birth of her but I wasn't too keen on writing that part for obvious reasons hahaha.