Epilogue

That's Aurora now^

****

"Mum!" I hear come from upstairs.

"Yes baby?" I shout back, keeping my eyes on the half done drawing in front of me.

I'm in the making of my spring line for next year and it's coming along really well.

I'm now the most well know fashion icon in the world and I love seeing people in my clothes.

My latest work was for Beyoncé to wear for a red carpet event and may I say that she is amazing to work with.

I almost wanted to drop to my knees and kiss the ground she walks on.

I hear someone coming down the stairs and turn around to see Aurora reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"I've got a date tonight and I have no idea what to wear." She says and I instantly perk up.

"You want some help?" I ask and she nods.

"Please." She says and I follow her up the stairs and into her room.

"Who is it?" I ask, looking through her wardrobe.

"Ben." She says and a light blush appears on her cheeks which makes my heart swell.

She's had a crush on this guy for years, refusing to even look at anyone else.

They've been best friends since they were twelve and it was so obvious that they both have feelings for each other, but of course, both of them were oblivious to it.

I'm happy that he finally asked her on a date, they would make an amazing couple.

Harry isn't too keen on him though, but then again, she is still a baby in his eyes so it's not surprising that he's so protective of her.

"Where is he taking you?" I ask.

"That Italian restaurant down town." She says, biting her lip and I grin at her.

"He did good with picking that one." I say and she agrees.

I silently go through her clothes and finally settle on an elegant, strapless, floor length dress with a slit up the side  and gold gems covering the whole thing.

I pick up her white stilettos and a pair of earrings as well as a white clutch before leaving the closet and laying the stuff down on her bed.

She looks at it and grins.

"Thank you mummy!" She squeals and hugs me tight making me laugh.

"Can you take it from here?" I ask and she nods, still smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

I kiss her cheek and leave the room.

Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, the front door opens and Harry strolls in.

Harry now owns his own music company and he loves it, he never gets bored.

I smile wide at the sight of him and run over to greet him with a hug.

"Hi baby." He says in my ear before planting a kiss on my lips.