Chapter Sixteen

"How was the date?" We hear from next to us and we shoot apart to look at Anne.

"It was lovely, thank you for asking Anne." I say with a smile.

"That's good to hear, goodnight kids." She says with a smile before entering her room.

I turn back to Harry.

"I'll see you in the morning." He says, pecking my cheek before turning to walk to his room and I enter mine, collapsing on the bed.

I get out my phone which I haven't used all night and see I've been tagged in two photos by Anne.

Opening the app, I see that she posted the two pictures she took of us with the caption 'these two lovebirds about to go out.' And I go red before I look at the pictures.

There is the one we took where we are both smiling at the camera and the second one was of me laughing with my eyes screwed shut and my hand placed just below his chest. Harry has his arm around me and is looking at me with a toothy grin showing his dimples and I instantly fall in love with the picture.

I save the picture and set it as my phones homepage background.

I then put my phone on charge and go into the bathroom, taking off my makeup and getting changed into my pjs before getting into bed and drink into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*three months later*

"I don't need a dozen roses
You ain't gotta wine and dine, no
I don't need a pretty poet
Oooh, gettin' all emotional
You gotta beg for it, beg for it
I wanna see you lookin' up
Baby I'ma need you to beg for it." I sing out loud, using my hairbrush as a microphone.

"Cause we are just animals
Baby it's primal
I want you on all fours
And before I let you walk, you gotta show me how you crawl
If you want it all
It's non negotiable
So do as I say
If you wanna get the job, you better know who's the boss"

I'm a pretty quiet person but when this song comes on, my inner Nicki Minaj comes out and next thing I know, I'm dancing around my room, trying to hit the high notes.

With Harry being out getting food, Anne and Robin out for the day and Gemma out with friends, I was able to sing as loud as I want.

"Get on your knees, get on your knees, get on your knees
Baby, just get on your kne-"

"Well I didn't know you had this sort of side to you, but honestly I'm not complaining." My eyes shoot round to see Harry looking at me with a smirk on his face and I quickly turn the music off, my face flushing red.

"When did you get back?" I ask, rubbing my five month old bump.

Two months ago, Anne had taken me to get my first ever scan and get everything sorted with the pregnancy and I couldn't be more happy to have her helping me through this.

She is the mother I never had.

I am now five months along and my bump is pretty big now. So much so that I've had to go out and buy more clothes. Jeans are a big no no at this point so I've stocked up on leggings and maternity leggings for when I get bigger.

I also got some looser tops and jumpers so I don't have to buy anything else.

"About five minutes ago, I heard music and decided I couldn't miss this." He says with a wink and I throw a pillow at him.

"Your scan is in an hour by the way babe." He reminds me.

Me and Harry have been on around ten or twenty dates since our first one but we haven't had our first kiss yet and he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so I'm doubting his feelings for me.