Chapter Twenty Eight

*five years later*

"Are you for real?!" I ask in disbelief, looking at Harry as if he has two heads.

"As for real as can be." He says with a grin and I look back at the paper in my shaking hands with my jaw practically on the floor.

"You're joking." I decide, not believing it for a second.

He always plays pranks on me so for all I know, this is another one.

"I'm not joking in the slightest sweetheart." He chuckles, his dimples almost send me into a daydream.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You're serious?"

"Dixie chicks serious." He says, mimicking the girl from pitch perfect.

I stare at him for a moment before throwing my arms in the air, screaming and dancing around as if I were my daughters age.

I jump into his arms and I can tell it took him by surprise when he staggers back slightly but he quickly recovers, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I pull back slightly and look deep into his eyes.

"I love you so much." I whisper, placing my petite hand on the side of his face, stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you too, gorgeous." He grins and places a lingering kiss on my lips which still to this day, sends my heart into a fit and my stomach does somersaults.

I pull away and run to find my baby to tell her the news.

I find her in her room, playing with her dolls.

When she notices me, she looks up and grins, standing to her feet before running over to me where I sweep her off of her feet and into my arms.

"Guess where daddy is taking us!" I say and she ponders for a minute.

"I don't know momma, just tell me." She giggles, twirling a strand of my hair between her fingers.

"Disney land." I whisper and the way her eyes light up makes my heart swell.

"Really?!" She squeals.

"Yes!" I squeal back as I start twirling us around her room, singing once upon a dream which is her favourite song.

"Does this mean I can meet sleeping beauty?!" She suddenly gasps and I nod with a grin.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeaks. "Can I wear my sleeping beauty costume?!"

"Of course baby." I answer and she squeals louder.

I continue dancing is around the room before I notice Harry leant against the doorframe with a smile on his perfect face.

Aurora notices him too and wriggles in my arms to be set free.

I put her down and she runs over to Harry, begging to be picked up.

When he does, she strangles him into a hug, repeatedly thanking him and telling him she loves him while I stand in the middle of the room with happy tears in my eyes.

"Are Gemma and Tyler coming?" I ask, picking up some of her toys to put away.

"Yep." He replies and my heart warms.

Gemma has been the best mother to Tyler, he's five now and is already the perfect little gentleman.

If you didn't know that he was adopted, you would think that he was her biological child.

Myself and Harry both think that she's become a stronger and happier woman since she got Tyler, he was the missing piece in her heart.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." He says casually and I nod before realising what he just said.

I freeze where I'm stood and go into panic mode.

"Tomorrow?! Are you insane?! That's not enough time to pack as well as go out and make sure we have food for the road!" I ramble while he just watches me from the door with a smirk.

"Don't look at me like that!" I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I knew you'd act out like this." He starts and cuts me off when I try to tell him I don't act out. "So, I went out today and got everything we could possibly need for this trip packed and ready, I even packed all of our suitcases using the lists you made that one time when we went to Spain so I wouldn't forget anything, Gemma is currently out with Tyler getting some extra bits as well so you have nothing to worry about." He says with a smug smile while I look at him in disbelief.

"Wow." Is all I can say.

"I am pretty 'wow' aren't I?" He says and I glare at him and his huge ego.

"Mummy, can we make cookies?" Aurora asks randomly.

"Sure sweet thing." I reply, taking her from Harry and we make our way down the stairs with Harry behind us.

I put her down in the kitchen and start getting everything we would need to make the cookies when I notice Harry's stare.

"What?" I ask, looking at him.

"Nothing, you just get more gorgeous every time I look at you." He says and as much as I want to cringe at how cheesy that was, I can't help but melt.

I can't wait to go to Disney land with the love of my life.