Long Distance - Zayn Malik Fan Fiction

Prologue

I've been waiting for a long time to finally get my money all saved and be right here, on this plane to where I really wanted to be since 4 years ago.

I was going to meet Zain, my boyfriend for the first time since the 4 years that we were together. Yeah, we're talking about Zayn Malik. But I've known him with the name of Zain and I should just stick to calling him that.

I was a proud girlfriend of Zain. No, not because he's in the famous boy group. But because throughout these 4 years, plus the last three years that Zain was busy with his career and tour whatsoever, he never forgot about me. He would at least send me a text on Facebook in between his busy schedule. It just made me love him more and I was totally proud of our long distance relationship as we have come this far.

Yes, I knew he had a girlfriend. Perrie Edwards. But fret not, he told me that it was the management's plan. I was mad and jealous at first when I saw the news about their relationship two years ago that I avoided myself from Skype and Facebook so that I wouldn't 'see' Zain. But he went to write me a long essay telling me that it was all a plan and nothing was real.

I gotta believe him, of course. I wanted not to but even with the Zerrie relationship going on, Zain still sent me messages on Facebook and sometimes, we would Skype. So, of course I would trust him.

None of my family members knew about our long distance relationship and I had successfully kept it as a secret. I guess my mother and brother would freaked out if I were to tell them that I was in a long distance relationship with someone in Bradford - seeing Austria and London is about almost two thousand kilometre apart.

Well, 1700 km might be seen far but Zain could definitely come over to visit me. But, again, because Zain is a celebrity now, it made it hard for us. Back then when we were younger, we both couldn't afford to visit each other. When Zain got famous, he of course had all the money to visit me in Austria but he had eyes all over him, all the time, making it difficult for him to visit me or our relationship will be exposed.

But it's all fine now. I finally saved enough money for a one way trip to London and Zain would be there at the airport to fetch me. I didn't tell my family that I was gonna visit my boyfriend of 4 years of course. I told them that I was gonna visit a penpal and I wasn’t practically lying either. 

I felt bad though but the thought of seeing Zain, my boyfriend, made all the negative feelings I had, vanished.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the two hours journey flight when my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw a message.

Zain Love,

I can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip. Love ya xx