Nineteen : Not about us...

I sat silently on the quiet swing. I didn't know that this park even existed just behind Zain's apartment but here I was, with Harry sitting on the other swing.

When we left the house earlier, I heard Harry slammed the door closed and then dragged me to a nearest store. He bought two bottles of cold drink for me and a tub of ice-cream which we had finished about an hour ago.

And now, sitting next to each other on the moving swing in a complete comfortable silence was making me think - except that I didn't know about what.

"What's with the attitude earlier, Savannah?" Harry asked me politely, breaking the silence. It was too dark at night and I wasn't sure what time it was. The surrounding was so eerie and I was actually glad that Harry said something.

"I saw the red mark on your lips. Perrie told me that Zain punched you," I told him, "And Zain punched you because he thought you and I was having something."

"And so why were you mad at me earlier?"

"I was not. I was trying to avoid you, with hope that Zain would realize that and would apologize to you," I explained.

"Oh come on Savannah," Harry sighed, stopping his swing from moving, "It was just a misunderstanding between me and him. We're all fine now. And, there's no need to avoid me or whatsoever. We're all friends, aren't we? You're my friend and Zayn too."

I nodded even though he couldn't see me clearly in the dark. And then Harry continued, "Unless..."

"Unless?" I repeated his hanged word.

"Unless you feel what I feel," Harry whispered into my ear. I didn't realize he had walked over to my swing and was now on his knees on the playground. Both of his hands were on each chains of the swing, blocking my escape route.

"What did you feel?" I asked, playing dumb just to be sure. It was creeping me out and my heart feels like it was gonna explode any moment.

"Savannah," Harry called my name and then placed a hand on my thigh. He leaned closer until his face was just inches away from mine. "Be my girlfriend Savannah. I promise I can treat you better than Zain does."

"What?" I shouted the moment his words registered into my brain. I immediately pushed him on his chest causing him to stagger backwards and I took the opportunity to stand up from the swing. "What are you even talking about?" I shouted again. I didn't care if I was attracting attention. In fact, there wasn't anybody at all. In fact, nobody would listen to me if I were to ask for help. In fact, no one would witness if I were to die in that park.

"Was it wrong Savannah?" Harry said in a higher voice as he got up from the ground.

"It is wrong!" I shouted back, making sure that I had a good distance away from Harry. Nothing was safe. "Zain is your friend and I'm his girlfriend!"

"But he doesn’t treat you like one! He has Perrie and he totally forgot about you. He doesn’t even care for you. He doesn’t even show you that he loves you as much as he loves Perrie!" Harry's words slapped onto my face.