Ten : Please let me...

Before Harry left, he placed a box of the two cupcakes on the 'Welcome' doormat. It was probably for me alone or for both me and Zain. I was about to go and grab them when Zain yanked me to him. I didn't know he could be this harsh but now he was. And the way he looked at me, was terrifying because he was looking so angry.

"Were you with him all the time? He left the studio early and he came in late too," Zain yelled almost in my face.

"I was going sightseeing on my own," I said, raising my voice slightly.

"So how did you got home with him. And that thing over there? Cupcakes or whatever... where were you guys?" Zain screamed again.

I just looked at him, dumbfounded. He was getting all angry and, I hope jealous, over Harry sending me back home when he at the same time also acted all lovey with Perrie right in front of me. How fair was that?

But then I realized another thing. Since I hadn't been in a relationship before, I didn't know exactly how to fight; how to tell him that I was unhappy with him. He wasn't honest with me...

"Answer me!" Zain yelled again and gripped onto my shoulder. He was getting a little more than harsh now and I didn't like it. "Savannah, answer me," Zain said again but this time didn't yell as loud as he did before.

"Zayn, what are you doing? You're scaring the poor girl," I was suddenly pulled away from Zain's gripped and into another pair of arms.

"You were supposed to leave," Zain said and his voice was firm.

"Yes. But with your voice booming so loudly to the lobby, I couldn't just leave knowing that you're screaming to Savannah," Harry replied in a rather soothing tone. Zain was really loud and I was glad Harry came back because I was starting to get scared of this side of Zain.

"Come on Savannah, follow me," Harry said and pulled me towards the door.

"Hey, where are you bringing her?" I heard Zain asked, suddenly getting on his protective mode again.

"You stay and relax. I will send her back once you're not mad like this anymore. Just give me a call," Harry told him and then I left with him. I followed in silence and Harry brought me back into his car - opening and closing the door for me.

I watched Harry turned around the car and got into the driver's seat but he didn't do anything. He just sat there and kept quiet. From the corner of my eyes, Harry was just looking front. Maybe he was giving me my space.

I looked down on my lap and reflected on everything that has happened not more than 5 minutes ago. Why was Zain like that? My Zain wasn't supposed to be like that. He never was like that. But then, I actually never know if he was like that. All I knew was Zain wasn't like that or very vulgar either when we chatted. I had just seen another side of Zain and I sure didn't like it.

Slowly, I felt my eyes blurring and then the crystals dropped, one at a time before I realized I was crying so heavily. Harry let me cry. He didn't interrupt me nor asks me to quieten down or be calm or whatever. He just let me.

"Can you send me home?" I asked, after a while even though I knew it was a ridiculous question to ask.

"You wanna get back up now?" Harry asked to confirm.

I shook my head. "I want to go back to Austria, my place. It's an almost 17 hour drive from here. I'll pay you. I just need to work for at least this whole week," I told Harry, desperately because I desperately wanted to go home. I didn't want to be here anymore. It was all a mistake.

"I cannot do that, Savannah," Harry said. And I looked down to my lap again, sadly.

"Then can you please find someone who can? Anyone? I'll pay up."