Twelve : Glad with Harry.

I looked into the car through the open window and saw Harry in it, dressed nicely. "What are you doing here all alone?" Harry asked, still seated in the car.

"I..." I didn't know what I was gonna say. Maybe I should tell him that Zain dumped me here. "I wanted some air," I told him.

"Seriously?" Harry said and chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm gonna head home soon anyway," I informed and then about to make my way.

"Hey Savannah, come on hop in."

"I wanted some air didn't I?" I was torn in getting into the car or staying put at the bus stop. Maybe Zain would come back and fetch me.

"Yes but my car has air-con plus, this place is dangerous. What if anything happens to you?"

Harry was right. The only open place there was a pub and I didn't want any strangers encounter ever. Before I realized it, Harry was already in front of me and pulling me to his car.

"I don't bite Savannah," Harry said, probably reading from my doubtful expression. I rolled my eyes playfully and then get into the car. Harry got into the other side shortly after and then started moving the car to god knows where.

"So are you going to tell me the reason why you're there at the bustop?" Harry asked me after we were in silence for a period of time.

"I wanted air," I repeated.

"Maybe Zayn have told you this before but you're not good at lying," Harry said.

"Zain was supposed to bring me out but Perrie came and he dropped me there,” I finally said as I swallowed the lump in my throat. I turned my face to the side so that I was facing the window and Harry wouldn't see me when I let my crystals drop; I couldn't control it anymore.

How foolish was I to think that Zain would come back to fetch me after he had dumped me at the bus-stop? Why was I even saving his ass from Perrie? Thinking back, I was the one who suggested for him to drop me somewhere. But I wasn't expecting him to do so.

That is my boyfriend, ladies and gentleman - A boyfriend who was willing to dump me aside so that he wouldn't get caught by his fake girlfriend. A boyfriend who didn't once speak up for me. A boyfriend whom I couldn't regard as one.

"Do you want to bake? You still haven't taught me the blueberry cupcake recipe," Harry said out of a sudden. I quickly wiped the little tears and then turned my attention to him.

"Bake now?"

"Yeah. I have nothing to do right now so we can go back to my place and bake," Harry suggested.

I thought for a while. I didn't have anywhere to go and if I were to head back to Zain's apartment, Perrie might think that I didn't have any date at all and I didn't want to deal with her at all.

"Let's go bake then," I agreed and Harry pressed harder on the accelerator.

* * *

I was surprised at the amount of baking supplies Harry had in his kitchen. His kitchen looked almost exactly like a baking shop. He had different kinds of cake pans and tins; different kind of flour and sugar, cupcakes liners as well as other varieties of flavouring and colouring.

"This is insane!" I told him loudly. "I don't even have this much of a supply back in my hometown."

"Can't you tell? I just love baking. I just couldn't find the time to bake. So what do we need?"

I listed out the ingredients to make the cupcakes and Harry didn't even have any trouble to get the ingredients out. It was like he had memorized their storage place by heart.