Seventeen : You're not going anywhere.

"Savannah, you have work and breakfast to make remember?" I heard Harry's voice loud and clear. He had been knocking on his guest room's door since forever but I decided to make him wait because the bed was so comfortable plus the big teddy bear that Harry got me, didn't help either being like a bolster to me.

"I know," I groaned.

"Then keep moving. I'll be waiting in the kitchen," I heard Harry said and then the footsteps he went away. Last night, when we arrived to Harry's apartment, he had offered me some dinner but I refused politely and said that I was tired. He gladly showed me his guest room which was themed white and lent me one of his clothes to sleep.

Lazily, I got out from the bed and stretched my body a little before going into the bathroom attached. I was intending to brush my teeth but what caught my eyes were the few little red spots that were on my face. It looks like I was having a face rash but when I touched it; I believed it was just some pimple forming. I washed my face, hoping for my breakouts season to end faster before brushing my teeth.

I was opening the room's door, at the exact same time for Harry to knock on it which then caused him to knock on my forehead instead.

"Ow! What was that?" I rubbed my pain forehead.

"Sorry. I thought you were still sleeping," he said and then his face turned serious, "What happened to your face?"

"Nothing!" I said, trying to dismiss it, "What do you want for breakfast? Afterwards, you'll still have to send me to the cafe."

"Yes, I'll just drop you off before heading to the studio. But now, seriously, what happen to your face - it's so red?"

Groaning, I said, "Stop questioning or asking or commenting about my face. It's this things girls have called pimples." With that, I walked ahead to the kitchen. He could question me something else, couldn't he? Pimples are so sensitive.

"Is it your time of the month or something? I've seen my sister's face turned into super ugly tomato when she had breakouts and all sort of those things that is on your face right now," Harry spoke again. I turned around and placed my hand on my hips.

"Are you trying to say that I'm a super ugly tomato?" I raised my voice.

"Err no, I... I..." Harry struggled for words and I could easily tell from his words that he was feeling guilty.

I flipped my hair dramatically, making sure for it to brush against Harry's face. "Because you said I'm a super ugly tomato, I'm angry and I'm sulking, therefore I shall not make any breakfast for you."

"Well, that's fine... I guess?"

I couldn't believe Harry said that. He totally didn't mind that I was angry and was sulking. "Well okay," I replied, "I shall have a quick shower and leave for work."

I left the kitchen and back to the guest room. I totally had no intention to be sulking but I just found myself comfortable with Harry. I never thought that someday I would ever be close to a guy friend like Harry, but now I did and I was feeling good about it.