Sixteen : He won me a teddy bear.

Getting off the love air balloon after 25 minutes with Harry, sure had a smile plastered on my face. From the view from above, Harry showed me a few buildings that he could recognize from far. He made me appreciate the beautiful lights that came together especially in the night.

"Guys, Dani and I would be just there," Liam said loudly and pointed towards the fishing game stall as Harry and I walked towards the group. He pulled Dani with him.

"El and I want to get some chips. Anybody wants?" Louis voiced out next. Niall who just came back, decided to follow that couple to get more chips.

I realized Zain was eyeing me but I pretended not to see him. I didn't want to see him. He was gonna ruin the night I was about to enjoy, therefore, I stood slightly behind Harry who could block my view of Zain.

"How about we meet at the car park in 20 minutes time or so? From now until then, we just walk on our own?" Perrie suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. Seeya guys later," Harry agreed immediately and then started pulling me away from where Zain and Perrie were standing.

"Wait, where are the two of you going?" I heard Zain's voice, asking. But Harry didn't stop pulling. He just kept pulling but answered him.

"Play some games!"

We were running by now. I didn't want to but Harry ran so fast and because he was holding my hand, I had to keep up with his pace or I would fall face down.

We finally stopped in front of a ball games stall and I was panting. "Let's play this game!" Harry said, delighted.

"What's the rush?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath. I haven't run in forever.

"We only have 20 minutes!" Harry said and then pulled me to the game stall. "Ten games," he said and the man happily have him 10 small baskets of 5 coloured balls.

"How does this game works?" I asked, thinking that the man would answer me but Harry was glad to explain them to me.

"You basically just throw one ball each into the little holes that is on the clown's face. If you manage to get all 5 into each of the holes, this awesome man will give you one plush toy of your choice."

I nodded, understanding the simple game. It was a worthy game to play and Harry quickly started once he paid for the game. The distance between where Harry was standing at the clown's face was about two meters away but I watched Harry played the game like it was a piece of cake.

I just stood not far from him, clapping and giving him encouragements even though he really didn't need one to finish the game. Harry managed to clear all 9 games and now at the tenth one.

"Do you want to play the game?" Harry offered.

"No, thanks. I'd love to watch you," I said, declining politely.

"Oh come on. I'll help you. It's not a very tough game anyway," Harry insisted and held a hand out for me to join him.

I did, not wanting to disappoint him. The owner was just watching us, with a smile on his face. I picked up a ball awkwardly and Harry held my hand, guiding as I threw it into the eyes of the clown.

"Yay," Harry cheered enthusiastically like I had done something so big. This time, he automatically took my hand and placed the next ball in it. Harry was standing so close to me that I could feel his breath on my neck but I tried not to concentrate on that as Harry, again flung my hand forward and ball managed to go into the other eye of the clown.

"3 more to go! Come on," Harry cheered again, clapping loudly.

"How about for these 3, I try by myself?" I suggested, still aware of my status as Zain's girlfriend and I wouldn't want to be suspected having any intimate moments with Harry.