Eleven : I'm not supposed to be here...

I didn't know what time was it when I woke up but I saw my phone nearby and reached for it. It was eight-thirty in the morning and I had work at ten.

Zain was still asleep and one of his hands was around my waist. I didn't want to wake him up as I as enjoying our position way too much. Last night, we just lay in silence and then I eventually fell asleep.

I placed my phone aside even though it was beeping for me to have it charged, and then leaned my back closer to Zain's chest and pretended to be asleep, which I eventually fell asleep again for a few more minutes.

I only woke up when I felt Zain untangled himself from the sheets and removed his hand from around me. I didn't get up. I still pretended to be asleep. I checked the time when Zain got into the room. It was only nine and Zain didn't have work until twelve. I wondered why he woke up so early because I knew he was a heavy-sleeper.

But after a while, I was glad Zain woke up. I quickly picked a fresh pair of clothes and took my quickest shower in the bathroom that was in the kitchen. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes and once done, I put my phone on a charger and then leave the house without informing.

* * *

At 4 when my shift ended, I decided not to linger around any longer. I decided I was still here in London; I should make the best of it. I wanted to know what Zain was gonna tell me. I was pretty sure he had his reasons and I wanted to hear him out. I was sure he would tell me tonight.

"Hey Nick, I'm going home," I told him as I took off my apron and hung it at the back of the door. I needn't worry about getting it mixed up because all of the staffs have their names on the apron. Also, I didn't have a proper uniform yet which was a normal pink t-shirt. They just allow me to wear the apron with any random t-shirt.

"Bye, Savannah," he said, waving a hand. I waved back and then walked back home slowly. Zain wouldn't be home until six to eight.

I reached the apartment in no time and walked right in. Of course it was empty. The exact same spot of me and Zain sleeping wasn't cleaned up yet. Zain was lazy, I thought. I did the cleaning and then had an apple that was in Zain's fridge.

Once I was done, I wanted to have a long shower but decided against it because I was still hungry after the apple. I didn't have anything since morning except a vanilla cupcake during lunch.

I took out a few ingredients that could make me a simple and quick Mac & Cheese. I made the roux sauce first with a huge amount of cheese before pouring my pasta in. I was done with it in within 8 minutes and dug in immediately.

It was delicious, I complimented myself. I was at my last scoop when I heard keys jingling on the outside and the next second, the door was opened revealing Zain with a few paper bags in hands.

"Savannah," Zain exclaimed immediately once he saw me and quickly shut the door with his leg and practically ran to me to give me a big hug. It made me smile, a little too wide.

"Well, hello," I choked because Zain was choking me with the hug.