Two : Excited!

That evening, Zain and I both decided to go to the groceries shop. At the same time, Zain said he wanted to show me around the neighbourhood and shops just in case I needed something and he wasn't around.

I was excited to be going out with my boyfriend for the first time even though Zain had to disguise himself with some concealers and beanie and shades that made him not look like him. I still felt happy, knowing it was really him.

We went to Wal-Mart, in his car and shopped for as many things as Zain wanted. "Why are you shopping for so many things?" I asked.

"Well, it's now food for two. I usually don't take this much," he informed and I instantly felt bad. Zain was good enough to let me stay in his place and now, I was making him pay for the food that I was gonna eat.

"We don't need that much, Zain," I told him, "I don't eat much."

He grinned at me and flicked my nose, "I know. But I eat like a cow, so that's why."

And here I thought to myself that only Niall Horan would say such things; eat like a cow.

Ever since Zain was in with One Direction, I pretend to be a big fan of them. I had posters of them in my room, my frame, my closet, my purse, my phone - everywhere in general. But most of them were pictures of Zayn Malik, of course. I did that so that my brother wouldn't question me why I was having a guy's picture all around me. I just told him I was a big fan of One Direction; that I was a directioner.

"What are you thinking about?" Zain spoke again when I didn't reply him.

"Oh no," I said, "I thought only Niall Horan is a glutton."

I laughed and then Zain frowned, making me stop. He then leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I learned it from him."

We both burst out laughing but then lowered our laughter down to avoid people's attractions. We carried on shopping but more like Zain throwing into the cart anything and everything that he wanted. He asked me once in a while if I wanted anything but I just replied with 'I'm good' because I didn't want him to be spending them so much on me.

Most of the things Zain took were frozen and instant food. He said it was easier to cook them. I just agreed on anything that he took. The next thing he did was pushed the card into one of make-up aisle, and it got me confused for a while until I remembered that he probably need some to disguise himself.

Zain took a box palette that contained some eye-shadow, cheek colour, mascara and pencil. This time, I really got confuse. Why would he need those?

"Why are we here?" I asked, finally.

"I'm just looking at some make-up," he said like it was a normal thing to do.

"For whom?" I asked again.

"For you," he answered casually.

"For what?" I asked, shrieking. I wasn't a make-up girl. All I need to go out was just some pressed powder, eyeliner, mascara and put on Vaseline on my lips. That was it.

"Well, for you to put them on."

"I don't need them, Zain."

"I insist on getting something for you," he said in a tone that I actually didn't dare to argue, but I did.

"Zain, remember you got me a make-up palette a few years back for my birthday? I still have them," I reminded him. Zain sent me a make-up palette all the way to Vienna during my 18 birthday. I still had them because I rarely put them on. It was due to expired in 2015, which was why I didn't need any more make-up and especially not from Zain.