Six : Surprises!

Zain parked his car at some multi-storey car park and put on a shades and beanie. It totally spoiled his handsome date look but I gotta understand that he was doing so so that people wouldn't recognize him. I wouldn't want us to be mobbed on our first date either.

Zain got out quickly and went around the car to open up the door for me. "Thank you," I said happily.

"My pleasure."

We linked our fingers and Zain led the way to a restaurant named... 'Love Affairs'. What a name but I guess most people who would come here to eat would be couples. The restaurant looked pretty expensive just from the deco outside.

"Hi, my name is Mark. Would you two like a table for just the two of you or...? And, would you like a private room or just a private space in the restaurant?" The guy in the front of the entrance stopped us, smiling and started asking. I had never been to expensive restaurants so I actually didn't really know how it was supposed to work.

"Actually we have a private room reservation by the name of Savannah Ow," Zain answered for me in a low voice.

"Hold on a minute while I check your reservation," Mark said and started keying in things on the laptop before shortly confirmed, "Yes, you have a private room reservation. Please follow me."

Zain and I did. This time, Zain's arm was around my waist and we followed Mark into the lift. I wondered why there were even lifts but I kept my mouth shut. We stopped at level 15 and Mark led us to a room, beautifully decorated and a medium-sized table set for two. I controlled my mouth from hanging as I took in the surrounding.

"The menus will be sent to the both of you shortly," Mark informed and Zain nodded and then whispered something to him before Mark left.

"Do you like it?" Zain asked. By this time, his beanie and shades were gone.

"Like what?"

"Everything that has so far happened? The room's decoration and whatsoever?"

"Are you kidding me? I love the room's decoration. It's so beautiful and I had never been to any restaurant's private room. Thank you so much Zain," I said and went to him and intending to place a kiss on his cheek. I tiptoed, because Zain was so much taller than me, but Zain had another idea because he moved his face causing me to kiss the corner of his lips instead.

I pulled back instantly and saw Zain grinning at me. I shook my head. "Sneaky," I commented.

"Well, couldn't help it," he said, smiling, "Plus, I want you to have the best first date ever and especially because the first date is with me."

"But you didn't have to, you know?"

"I do. But I really want to do it," he said and led me to the windows of the room which had some gold coloured curtains covering them. "Let's see some scenery," Zain said and pulled some string that held the curtains closed.

The next second I knew I was watching the Skyscrapers of London. It was so beautiful especially with the lights and decorations. I covered my mouth with both my hands.