Twenty-One : Saying goodbye.

Perrie did appear at the Bakery Story exactly at 12 in the afternoon. With no choice, I had shamelessly asked September for half day because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle whatever baby news that I was gonna receive later.

September, happily let me have half of the day off because she said, "I know how everyone wants to enjoy on their payday. Go! Go on and have fun, Savannah."

"I'm so excited," Perrie gushed when I stepped out of the bakery but somehow, I could sense something different in her voice. I didn't say anything and she carried on, leading me to her car.

"Can we eat first?" Perrie asked once we entered her car. "I'm craving for something hot and spicy."

"Sure thing," I said, plus I haven't had lunch anyway and today, I received my pay and I could pay for my own food.

"Great," Perrie exclaimed and then shot daggers look at me just as she started driving.

What was going on?

* * *

Perrie walked a few meters in front of me and then led me up to an expensive restaurant. She apparently already had booked a private room and there were only two chairs to one small table. The room had no windows and the table was empty.

"Have a seat," Perrie invited after she took one. I sat opposite her and the moment I did, a piece of paper was being pushed towards me.

I looked at Perrie who was eyeing me annoyingly and then picked up the paper. No, it wasn't a paper. It was a cheque of 20 million and under my name.

"What is this?" I questioned Perrie, raising my eyebrows.

"I hope that's enough," Perrie stated, crossing her legs and arms and not answering my question at all.

"Enough for what?" I asked in a voice that told her that I was annoyed being treated like this. She said she wanted to go for the baby's appointment but we ended up here, not ordering any food and she talking to me like I was her servant.

"I hope the amount written there is enough for you to leave Zayn," Perrie said in a loud booming voice; loud and clear.

"Excuse me?"

"Stop it Savannah. Stop the drama. I know you and Zayn are not cousins! I know you're his girlfriend. Aren't you shameless Savannah? You knew Zayn already have me and you still got the cheek to come over from wherever hole that you had been hiding and try to get along with the boys. I have no idea what Zayn is seeing in you but listen, I know my Zayn and I know him well. He's probably only with you for his lust needs especially on the days and weeks when I'm not around and on tour. So stop feeling like he really had feelings for you because he definitely does not. And you're probably just after him for fame and money."

I let Perrie finished without interrupting her. How dared her! How accusing her words and tone were!

"If you know I am not his cousin, then why didn't you confront me from the start?" I asked, finally voicing out something related to the topic. I was not being a coward nor did I want feel like one. We're both grown up girls and fighting like this over a guy - an ungrateful guy - was definitely not worth it.

"I'm not stupid," Perrie laughed sarcastically. "You have no idea how my heart felt so broken when I found out about it. I wanted to revenge but the only revenge I can give it to you is by getting intimate with Zayn when we're in front of you. And as well as... this is when Harry comes in handy," she continued, smirking.

"Harry?" By this time, my heart was thumping heavily. I had no clue how Harry could come in handy but I had the feeling that whatever Perrie was about to deliver wasn't something I'd like.