Seven : Explaining...

"What are you doing here, Perrie?" Zain asked immediately. I continued removing my shoes and then turned to Perrie who was glaring at me.

"Hi," I said to her, waving a hand. I would really love to know her better. I mean, with all of her acting as Zain's girlfriend, she sure must have known Zain better.

"Hi," Perrie replied unhappily, folding her arms, "Who are you?"

"Oh yeah, where are my manners. I'm just sleepy. My name is Savannah," I introduced myself and held back a yawn, "I'm Zain's gir..."

"She's my cousin," Zain cut me off. I frowned at him. "Erm, cousin from mom's side."

"Oh," Perrie said, "I'm Perrie." And this time, she was starting to smile. "Where were you guys?"

"We went on a d..."

"Just walking. Showing Savannah around. She's my cousin from Austria. She's staying here for holidays," Zain cut me off again, lying.

"And you bought her flowers?"

"No. These are for you. I thought of giving them to you when you fly off to Italy tomorrow," Zain said. But the flowers were mine... I watched in sadness as Zain handed Perrie the flowers.

"You're sleepy right?" Zain asked, turning to me and I nodded. "Alright why don't you go to sleep first while I talk to Perrie?"

I nodded but eyed him suspiciously. "I'll explain later," Zain whispered when Perrie wasn't looking.

"Goodnight then," I said to nobody.

"Goodnight," I received a cheerful reply from Perrie. I smiled at her one last time before going into Zain's room. But as soon as I got in, I heard Perrie's voice again. "What? Wait, why is she sleeping in your room?"

"The bed in the guest room broke last two weeks. I ordered a new one but they are not here yet," I heard Zain's reply. True, he didn't lie.

"And where do you sleep?" I heard Perrie's question but I was getting too sleepy that I just collapsed myself down on Zain's bed and as soon as I inhaled Zain's scent on his pillow, I was gone.

* * *

I woke up feeling restless and sticky in bed. I got up and looked at what I wore to bed which was exactly the same thing that I had, when going out for the date with Zain last night.

Zain...

Last night...

Perrie was here last night and I sure realized that Zain was looking flustered even though I was sleepy. I was also aware that Zain was lying through everything that he said to Perrie.

We were on a date but he said we were just walking. The flowers were mine but he said it was for Perrie. That was supposed to be the first bouquet I received from a guy I call boyfriend.