Thirteen : I'm worried.

I woke up when I felt I was in an uncomfortable sleeping position. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Harry was still next to me. His head on my shoulder and the DVD player was still on but nothing was playing.

We both had fallen asleep on the couch while watching a movie that Harry had put on. I didn't know what it was because I was already too tired to be watching something.

"Harry," I whispered, trying to wake him up.

"What?" I heard him groan on the first call.

"I need to go to work. I want to use your bathroom," I informed.

"Go..." Harry drawled. Lifting his head, I let it rest back and then left to use his bathroom. I washed myself a bit and put on the same high-waisted jeans that I had from yesterday and Harry's green T-shirt tucked into my pants. Harry had lent me his normal sized t-shirt so that I would be more comfortable and the shirt actually stopped a few centimetres below my knees.

When I was done, I brushed my hair with my fingers and then poured myself a glass of water in the kitchen. I still had about an hour before I started work but I was also aware that the distance between the cafe and Harry's apartment was quite further apart.

I knew I would have to trouble him again but I had no choice. Slowly walking to Harry who was still asleep on the couch, I woke him up but nudging his toes.

"I'm sleepy," I heard him muttered.

"Harry, I know you're sleepy and I'm sorry that I'm gonna trouble you but you need to send me to work. Don't you have work to go to, too?" I blabbered.

"I'm not working today. I'll send you to work," Harry muttered but still remain in his sleeping position.

"Harry, come on or I'll be late."

"Pull me up," Harry said and stretched his hand forward. I did as told but he was quite heavy. I gave up soon after and Harry got up at his own will. "Let's go," he said, fetching his car keys.

"Don't you need to shower or at least brush your teeth?" I asked, surprised.

"Nope, I don't smell that bad," Harry said and then opened the door. He was only in a pair of Superman boxer and grey wife-beater shirt. I didn't think it was appropriate but I didn't really bother either.

He was wide awake by the time he started the car and quickly, we were on the road. We didn't talk much, basically just enjoying each other's presence in silence until we were about to reach the cafe.

"What time do you end your work?"

"4pm if I decided not to extend my work time," I said.

"Then can I fetch you at 4?"

"You don't have to fetch me, Harry," I said with a smile.

"I'd like to teach you how to make the chocolate mug cake. I ran out of cocoa powder and I'll get it later and you can come back to my place and I'll teach you," Harry explained, grinning. "Then we can have dinner. I'll cook!"

I laughed. I had fun and was happy being around Harry; like I was enjoying life. I wished I was with Zain but since he didn't even bother to call me up and ask where was I and what not, I guess he was having his fun too. And sadly, without me.

"Alright then. I'll see you at 4," I decided causing to Harry to want to punch the air but instead his knuckles hit the roof of the car. "You're funny," I said, still laughing from what just happened.

"Please. Continue. Laughing," Harry chided.

By the time we reached the cafe, I was still feeling like laughing but this time Harry didn't mind. I turned around to face him to say goodbye but he surprised me by leaning close and kissed my cheek.