Five : First date.

I cooked instant noodles for both Zain and I that night, for dinner. I waited and waited until about 11 at night but Zain didn't come back home yet. I was worried, but I knew I shouldn't. But still, I was worried because he didn't even give me a call.

I finished up half of my noodle and threw the rest away. I knew I was wasting food and of course wasting Zain's money because he was the one who bought these noodles. But I couldn't help it. The noodles' taste turned out horrible after being left alone for so long and I did it because I wanted to wait for Zain and so we could eat together.

At 11:30, I switched off all of the lights and changed into my comfortable pyjamas and got ready for bed. I rolled here and there on the bed, forcing my eyes to stay awake so that I could talk to Zain.

I got a feeling that Zain and the boys were gonna talk about me. Were they all negative? Or positive? What would Zain be thinking about it?

I was pretty sure that I already had fallen asleep when I saw a figure in the room. "Zain?" I called, hoping that it was him.

"You're not asleep?" he asked and as he walked closer, I could see his face clearly that he was Zain.

"I woke up," I told him.

"Alright. Just go back to sleep. I'll just be outside," he informed and kissed my forehead.

"Zainnn..." I whined, dragging his name.

"Yes, baby?"

"Stay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Come let's sleep and cuddle. I'm sleepy," I told him. I vaguely saw him nodding before getting under the sheets with me. I pressed my cheeks against his chest and placed a hand across his waist. I didn't know if I was dreaming or not but I felt so safe and comfortable sleeping in that position with Zain's arm wrapped around me.

* * *

I woke up and straight away propped on my elbows. I looked down next to me and saw Zain was still sleeping, snoring quite soundly. One of his hands was rested on his stomach while the other one... was the one I had used as my pillow. Poor boyfriend must hurt his arm from bearing the weight of my head.

"Good morning Zain," I whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek. I wouldn't want a second day yelling from him for waking him up rudely.

"Hmm..." I heard Zain mumble.

"Do you not want to wake up? Do you not want to make breakfast with me?" I asked with my lips still on his cheek.

"What time is it?" Zain asked, quietly.

"Hmmm..." I turned around and searched for my phone under the pillow. I looked at the time and answered, "9am."

"I have 3 hours," Zain said again.

"3 hours?"

"I have work at 12 later," Zain informed me lazily.

"That means you have to wake up now so that we can make breakfast before you go to work," I said almost enthusiastically, trying to pester Zain to wake up.

"Give me a morning kiss," I heard Zain said and without hesitation I leaned down to peck his lips.

Zain eyes opened up immediately, sat up and he looked at me with shocking eyes. "I was actually just expecting a kiss on the cheek."

"Oh," I said sheepishly. I didn't even think he was referring to a kiss on the cheek. Leaning forward again, this time, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"But I wouldn't mind the kiss on the lips though. I could get used to it," Zain stated, grinning at me.

I pouted when I realized that Zain was just playing on me about the kiss. He comforted me with a kiss on the spot that separated my neck and shoulder. Before anything gets heated, I told Zain that I was hungry.