Eighteen : Truth or Dare?

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and unwillingly, I opened up my eyes to see Perrie. I shot up quickly and scooted back, away from Perrie.

"Hey, easy. It's just me. Perrie," she said, probably trying to calm me down because I probably looked like I had just seen a ghost.

I rubbed my eyes and then cupped my forehead. "Sorry," I said, "I was tired and I napped for a while."

"It's okay. I've been here for a few hours and I didn't want to disturb your sleep. But Zayn called me up and said that he and the boys are coming back here tonight so I wanna wake you up so that we all can have dinner together," Perrie informed.

"Oh," I said, emotionless.

"Yeah, the boys will be back here soon. Let's get out," Perrie called. I nodded, but letting Perrie leave first.

When Zain left, I immediately went to the guest room and... cried. I realized all too well that I was making a wrong choice of coming here. Zain and I shouldn't have happened too actually and it's not too late to fix things now. But I fell asleep crying. I didn't think Zain would have called Perrie to come over.

I glanced at the wall clock that says 8 in the night. I knew I had to get out of the room anyway when the boys arrived even though I also knew that they disliked me. But what more of a bad impression could I give them if they were to see me coming out of the room later then they arrived and not helping Perrie prepare dinner?

Rubbing my face, I slowly got off the bed and out of the room to see where exactly Perrie was. I heard some cling and clang in the kitchen and headed there but what caught my eyes was the used to empty walls closest to the kitchen.

It used to be empty...

It used to be empty...

But now it was filled with the photo frames that I once saw in Zain's wardrobe - photo frames of Zain and Perrie making their history.

"I put them back just now," Perrie's voice startled me. I hadn't realized that I was staring at the photo frames.

"Oh," I said, again. It was my favourite word of the night.

"We had to take the frames off because we wanted to paint a new colour but now I realize that we are always busy and there's no time for new paint or furniture or whatever, so I decided to put it back," Perrie explained, grinning as she brought a tub of fried spaghetti out to the dining table.

Ignoring what she had just explained, I changed the topic and tried to make a friendly conversation, "Did you cook all this? What time did you arrive? You could have waked me up so that I can help."

"Oh nope, I did not. I ordered them on my way here and the delivery guy just left too, actually. I just transfer them into proper plating."

I nodded and then went into the bathroom to wash my face, seeing Perrie didn't need my help because she got it all covered. I didn't bother closing the bathroom's door since I was just washing my face but who knew, Perrie was gonna peeked and startled me again.

"Sorry," she said, grinning, "But I just have to ask you something that is really quite serious."

Her smile was now gone and she was looking at me rather quite seriously. I wiped my face with a towel and then made my way to the living room. Perrie tailed and quickly sat opposite me on the couch.

I already have an answer, I thought, 'Yes, Zain and I - we're dating.' But unfortunately, that wasn't the answer to her question.

"Do you and Harry have some sort of things going on?"