Three : Too soon?

Dedicating to @HNlazy because she made the banner at the side and because she loves Zayn :)

It wasn't a forceful kind of kiss but it then turned out into a very needy one. Zain's tongue swept across my bottom lip and according to a book that I have read, it means he wanted to do a french kiss.

Slowly, I opened up my mouth and Zain plunged his tongue into my mouth. His tongue massaged mine and I muffled a moan.

In no time, Zain was right on top of me and... in between my legs. I really wondered if Zain actually wanted something else or just a kiss. A french kiss.

I didn't notice nor realize that my tank top was already hiked up to under my bust area and Zain's hand was on my exposed stomach. His mouth was still on mine and I was getting out of breath but Zain still didn't show any sign of stopping.

I was totally fine with a kiss. But right now he was in between my legs and his hand was on my chest... Err maybe those were a little too much. Yes, we have been together for four years but all these while we only ever talked. We had never talk dirty or sexting or anything like that. It was probably too soon for us to take our relationship to a whole lot of a higher level.

"Zain," I muffled into his mouth. "Zain," I tried again but he was still ignoring me and was too engrossed in attacking my mouth with his and kneading my breast.

"Zain!" I shouted and pushed him back. I pulled myself up and pulled down my tank top, crossing my hands across my chest. I was panting and so was Zain and he was on the edge of the bed, looking at me like he wanted to cry.

Before I knew it, Zain was off the bed and he banged his fist on the door before he went out of the room. Did Zain really want to do that to me? He said, he loved me a whole lot more than just some sex but what happened earlier didn't explain exactly what he said to me. Was he lying?

I found myself scared on the bed. Maybe Zain wasn't as kind as he was. Maybe Zain wasn't the Zayn Malik that everyone knew. Maybe Zain was a bad guy? Was he going to rape me or something earlier if I hadn't stop him?

Getting off the bed, I quickly changed into my sweater and remembering to put a bra on. I re-packed my luggage which wasn't very messy and I decided to leave. Maybe... maybe Zain wasn't the boyfriend I always dreamed of all these while of 4 years.

Peeking from the door, I saw Zain on the couch with his head in his hand. He was still in his joggers and sweater from when we went groceries shopping earlier. I was going to leave and I wouldn't mind doing it in front of Zain. I wanted him to know that I was disappointed with his actions. I really wasn't expecting him to be like that. And if he was someone bad, then it was my luck to be probably kidnapped by him here, far away from my family.

"Savannah?" Zain called the moment he saw me and my luggage. I quickened my speed to the door just in time for Zain's hand to reach for mine. I quickly pushed it away and looked at him but awkwardly. "Savannah, where are you going?"

I didn't say anything but tried to remove my hand from his and opened the door. "Savannah, I'm sorry," Zain said but I ignored him. But one thing I could conclude in his words was that he wasn't a kidnapper like I might have assumed because he wasn't being harsh or even dragged me into the room or abused me. He said he was sorry.

"Can we please talk first? I'm really sorry," Zain plead.

"Talk," I said and still tried to pull my hand away from his.

"Can we... sit down and talk?"

We all had our reasons to do something right? Be it we were bored or whatsoever. Zain deserved to be heard. I loved our relationship and I might be heartbroken if Zain was a bad guy or something. But one, I knew he wasn't a bad guy and I wanted to hear him out and see if our relationship could still work.