Fifteen : Love air balloon.

I angrily changed my clothes that I had picked out earlier. In my head, I was cursing Zain...

'Zain is stupid...

Zain is ugly...

Zain looks like a horse...

Zain eats like a crocodile...'

But I stopped when I heard another knock on my door. Hopefully it wasn't Zain again or I might just lose my temper right there and then.

With extra force, I opened the door and was surprised to find Perrie outside, smiling at me. "Can I come in?" She asked, still smiling.

"Er yeah. Sure," I answered hesitantly. My heart was beating fast and I realized I was nervous - nervous if Perrie were to ask me about Zain. Maybe she knew about our relationship, already?

Perrie smiled as she entered and then took a seat on the bed that she apparently ordered for me.

"I'm quite done actually," I told her.

"That's when you need me," she said jokingly. She took out a small pouch from her purse that she brought along. The pouch was transparent and I could easily guess what the items were inside.

Make-up products.

"Err Perrie, I don't usually wear those," I said.

"It's okay. I'm just gonna apply base and lipstick for you. Louis' and Liam's girlfriend would be joining us too and you gotta make Harry proud - for bringing such a beautiful girl with him because honestly, all the girls or I may say flings that Harry brought around before looks like mosquito."

I wasn't allowed to say anymore when Perrie started applying some cream colour liquid on my face which I believed to be the foundation. After that, she applied a light pink lipstick on my lips.

It didn't make much of a difference when I looked at myself in the mirror. Except that, my face looked a little close to flawless due to the foundation and the pink lipstick sure adds a little colour to my face. I honestly didn't like make-up too much and I was glad Perrie did just the basics.

I suddenly felt bad for ever hating on Perrie internally when she had never done anything bad to me. She was always so nice to me. Even if Perrie was Zain's girlfriend, Perrie wasn't at fault. Zain was! I wasn't the only one being cheated; Perrie was too.

"Alright, let's go," Perrie announced, tugging on my hand just on time for someone to barge into the room. It was Zain and he was wearing a panic look on his face.

"Ah, I err, was just about to call you girls out," he said.

"We're done," Perrie replied, grinning as she looked at me. I gave her an awkward smile.

"Alright, then let's go," Zain said, after several times exchanging looks between Perrie and myself.

"Yeah." Perrie removed her hand from my arm and walked forward, linking her arm with Zain's. They walked ahead while I stroll slowly at the back to the living room. When we reached there, I realized only Harry was there on the couch, playing with his phone.

"Where's the rest?" I heard Zain asked.

"Liam and Louis went to fetch Danielle and Eleanor. Niall tagged along. So we should go in your car because they will be waiting for us there at the entrance," Harry explained.

* * *

I didn't know which carnival that the boys were talking about because I had been in the car for too long and we still hadn't reach yet. At least to me, it had been too long.