Twenty : Final decision.

Today felt so slow. But I didn't mind. I didn't want to go home early nor did I want to stay at work for any longer. I planned to go somewhere where I can be alone after work until I realized I didn't really know any quiet place to go.

I thought of the park Harry brought me to the other day, but I decided against it. Harry might have an idea I was there and I just wanted to be away from everybody.

September would be paying my one month salary tomorrow. Yes, it was that fast. I've been in London for a month now and I didn't wish to extend my stay. With my salary, I was gonna find each and every way to get back to Vienna. I had googled the other day about the driving cost from here to Vienna and the price was definitely not within my budget. Maybe train...

"Savannah! You're day-dreaming again."

Stunned, I looked at Nick who was looking at me with his hands on his hips and then looked down at myself. I was still holding onto the mop and the pail of water was still next to me but I hadn't actually mopped properly. I was busy planning my way home and I have been since the start of work. Nick had nudged me a few times since the first time.

"Are you okay, Savannah?" Nick asked when I didn't say anything.

"Ah yes," I said, unsure of myself either.

"You don't look okay. You don't even look fine," Nick stated.

"I am. I'm just a little tired," I lied.

"Tired? Hmmm, what were you and boyfriend doing last night huh?" Nick questioned me playfully. No, boyfriend was busy doing it with his supposedly fake girlfriend and I was tired of pretending.

"Nothing," I waived him off.

"Anyway, it's 4 already and your boyfriend is actually waiting for you," Nick told me and my eyes quickly followed to where Nick was pointing. Even with shades and beanie and... fake moustache on, I recognized Zain standing by the entrance, looking at me and Nick.

I groaned slightly and scowled. "Woah, you don't look too happy. Is he that bad on bed?"

I knew Nick was just joking but I couldn't take anymore jokes about Zain and bed knowing something got to do with it last night. So, I scolded him.

"Can't you just stop it with all your dirty thoughts? Go get back to work - your shift hasn’t ended yet!"

"Woah, chill there," Nick said, putting his hand up in surrender pose. I just rolled my eyes and left to put the mop and pail back in the wash room. When I was done, I cleaned myself up and dragged my feet to where Zain was standing at.

"Hi," Zain said cheerily and leaned forward to give me a kiss on I guess, my cheek but I quickly stopped it from happening.

"It's public," I reasoned.

"Fine. Are you ready to go?" Zain asked, friendly and I just nodded - uninterested with his sudden friendliness. Before I left, I looked over to where Nick was standing and saw him mouthed a 'sorry' to me. I just waved him goodbye. I felt bad for snapping at him but he was too, being annoying.