Nine : I'll leave you two alone.

Getting out of the shower, I pulled on a pair of track pants and light blue tank-top; my usual attire for sleeping.

I wondered if Perrie was still outside or had Zain chased her home. If she were to stay for the night, where was I gonna sleep? Wait! They couldn't be sleeping together right?

I powdered myself with a Baby Johnson powder that I found on Zain's dresser to cover up any sign of that I had been crying in the shower. My eyes sure looked a little red but I could just say that I was tired.

Opening the door, I peeked into the living room. I saw Zain and Perrie all curled up against each other on the couch, watching something that was showing on the TV. Of course Zain wouldn't chase Perrie away.

Putting on a brave face, I walked out of the room and smiled at Perrie who was looking my way. "We thought you fell asleep in our bed," Perrie said, grinning. And it wasn’t hard to notice that she said our bed instead of Zain's bed.

"Oh nope, I just love taking long shower especially after I went out all day," I told her, lying.

"Perhaps Zain and I should go soap and shampoo shopping for the bathroom in the kitchen so that you don't have to use the bathroom in our room," Perrie continued and I frowned. "I mean, not that Zain and I minded if you're using our bathroom but well sometimes we used it to... you know."

I didn't have to get a straight A to know what ‘you know’ exactly meant but I just kept quiet as I watched Perrie giggled while looking at Zain who was eyeing me.

I tried my hardest not to cry. All these while, I believed that Zain and Perrie were just fake dating because I didn't see them together for real. But right now, they were curled against each other, tangled legs and Perrie's head on Zain's chest - I just couldn't take it anymore.

I was about to walk away when Perrie spoke again, "Zayn and I just ordered a new bed for the guest room. It should be here within a day or two. But for tonight, you can have the bed while Zayn and I decided we can sleep right here on the couch."

"Oh no," I said, "You guys can have the bed. Plus, it's your room. I can have the couch. I just need to borrow a pillow or something."

"It's okay Savannah," Zain spoke for the first time and it made me wince that he called me by my name instead of all the pet names he had had for me. "We can have the couch while you sleep in the bed."

He said we which means he didn’t intend on coming into the room to sleep with me. He allowed me to be in his bed while he stayed outside with another girl.

Maybe I should argue for the couch but with the threatening to tears to spill, I just went with it.

"Alright thanks. I'll just leave you two alone now. Have a goodnight." I heard Perrie replied and then I quickly went into the room and plopped myself on the bed, at the same time letting the tears fell.

I couldn't believe what just happened out there. I couldn't believe Zain let Perrie do all the talking about their room and their bed and what they fucking did in the bathroom.

Maybe coming to London was a mistake. Maybe I should have listened to my brother to not come over to so called meet my 'penpal'.

Reaching for my laptop with tears streaming down my face, I emailed my brother, telling him that I was doing fine and that I have missed him. I didn't say about when I was going to come back because to be honest, I had no clue either. I didn't have enough money to buy the flight ticket nor did I have anyone who was kind enough to drive for 14 and half hours to send me home.

I was gonna stuck here until I had find some way to get back home.

* * *

I had work at 10 and I was up as early as 7. Probably because I couldn't really sleep after all. Last night, I had fake sleeping when someone came in. It was Zain. He went to grab some pillows and blanket. But he did kiss my forehead before he left the room again.