Chapter 7

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I feel guilty for what I did to Mina unnie. I tried to approach her but she rejected me. I keep on looking at her but she kept on avoiding my gaze. Geez! I want to hug her and tell her that I'm sorry. Penguin please talk to me....

I was focusing on my rapping when I saw something from my peripheral vision, it was Mina unnie and Sana unnie. They're laughing. Sana unnie is tickling Mina unnie's waist. I suddenly felt something on my chest, it.... hurts.

I looked at them again and Mina unnie looks so happy.. I want to see her happy than to see her be sad for what I said earlier but when I saw that it is Sana unnie that causes her happiness, it made me angry. I am so mad that I stood up, I opened the door harshly and closed it with all my strength.

I then walk around her house. It's really big. As I walk around, I see a picture of a little girl in a frame. This girl must be Mina unnie, she's so cuteeee. I put down the frame and walk around some more, then I saw a veranda and I walked towards it. I can see their garden here, it's a great view..

"Chaengie" Only one person have that voice.

"What happened to you back there?" The tall girl leaned to the railing of the veranda.

"It's nothing" the girl smirked.

"Like I'm going to buy that excuse" I giggled.

"You can tell me. What's the use of me being your bestfriend if you won't tell me" I looked at her and sighed.

"Since you won't stop pestering me about that until I tell it to you, here it goes" she sits on the floor and I did the same.

"Mina unnie and I had an argument earlier--"

"You did!? How? Wh--"