Chapter 18

Tzuyu's P.O.V

We arrived at my house. Mom was surprised that I brought a friend with me. I'm kinda embarassed :3

"The brownies will be done in just a few more minutes. Want some juice Mi--" I cut mom off.

"Mom we're fine." And I gave her a look that says 'Stop that'

"No young lady. It's your first time to bring someone here except for Chaeyoung and Momo. So sit there and I'll do my thing" then she went off to the kitchen. I sighed and Mina unnie chuckled.

I was about to say something when someone opened the door. I quickly stood up wishing that it was Chaeyoung, but it's not her. It's Momo.

"Hey I thought you're going home?" I asked.

"It's kinda boring in my house. Besides I wanna tell-- Aish never mind" before I could ask her what was she's going to tell, my mom shows up.

"Oh hey Momo come in. You're just in time, the brownies is almost done" and with that Momo's eyes were sparkly. She and her love for food :3

"Looks like I'll eat a lot now. You're a great cook Ms. Chou" My mom chuckled at Momo's statement.

"Where's Mina?" She asked. I pointed out the living room.

We went to the living room and I told them that we should just go to my room. I really don't want anyone to be in my room except for my parents and my best friend. But this is an emergency. If I don't hide them in my room, mom will go nuts I swear. I can see it in her eyes.