Chapter 58

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

The three of them are in a critical condition, and this girl is making it worse.

"Please! Just give my heart to her!" Sana unnie shouted as she tries to get off from our grip.

"No!" Jeongyeon unnie shouted back.

"Do you think Tzuyu will like this? That you'll sacrifice yourself? Not gonna happen Sana" Nayeon unnie scolded her.

"I just want to save her" Sana unnie said and cried again.

I hugged her and caressed her back.

"Let's just wait and pray okay? The doctors are doing their best" I said to her.

"What if she di—" Jeongyeon unnie cuts off her words.

"She won't okay? She's a tough kid. So is Momo and Dahyun. They'll survive" Jeongyeon unnie said as she caressed Sana unnie's back.

"O-okay." Sana unnie said.

I saw a doctor coming out and Tzuyu's parents stood up.

The doctor told them something which caused ahjumma to have a sudden outburst once again.

The doctor went back in and Sana unnie got out from my grip and told me that she needed to go to have some fresh air.

"What did the doctor said ahjumma?" I asked the moment they walked towards us.

"S-she really needs a heart transplant now" She said while tears fall down from her face.

"We already know that" I said.

"Yes we do. What we knew just now is that there's no heart that we can use" My world exploded as I hear these words. My knees are trembling and Mina held my waist to support me in standing.

"N-no that's not true!!" I shouted. Mina tries to calm me down but I keep on crying as the thought of losing my best friend zapped on my mind.

All of us are crying our heart's out. But then I remembered Sana unnie. She'll flip out once she knows about this.

Lord please, don't let my best friend die. She has so much to do. A lot of people loves her, and I'm one of them. Don't take our ray of sunshine away from us.

I prayed in my mind as tears flows down from my face.

Few moments later 2 nurses came inside the operating room while holding a container.

I did not pay attention to that as I continue to pray.

But then I noticed that Sana unnie hasn't come back from the bathroom yet.

I just shrugged it off. Maybe she went home to rest.

Few hours later the doctor came out.

We all stood up and waited for what he is going to say.

"She's safe now" 3 words coming out from that doctor's mouth which made us all relieved.

"Oh my god thank you very much" Tzuyu's mom said and she hugged her husband.

"We'll transfer her to the recovery room now" The doctor said. But then Jeongyeon unnie said something that made us all wonder.

"I thought there's no heart to give to her? What happened?" She asked.