Chapter 43

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I woke up being cuddled by Sana. My face is buried on her neck and our arms and legs are wrapped around each other.

I recalled what happened yesterday. It wasn't a dream. It was real. Me and Sana, just the two of us.

Sana moved a bit and mumbled something. I looked at her only to see her with her eyes closed. She's still sleeping.

She must be having a dream. I decided to tease her by blowing air in her neck. I continued to do that while giggling.

Sana suddenly woke up and she moved. She's now on top of me.

"You naughty girl." She said and she pouted. I giggled at her reaction.

"You think that's funny huh?" She said and she started to tickle me on my waist.

"S-stop" I said as I bursted out laughing. She keeps on tickling me and I tickle her back. It was a tickle war.

I stood up and ran away from her. We are running around the house. The house was filled with our laughter.

I reached the living room again and Sana hugs me and we both lay down on the sofa bed that we slept on.

She continued to tickle me and I just kept on laughing when someone opened the door harshly and closed it.

Sana and I looked at each other and I was shocked to see Jeongyeon unnie running towards the couch and hides behind it.

I looked at Jeongyeon unnei and then I turned my attention to Sana who is smiling brightly at me as she kissed my left cheek.

"Surprise" she said in a cute voice. Eh? What.....

Then the door opened again. Me and Sana stood up and there we saw a mad bunny that is about to kill someone, an ostrich to be exact.

"Yoo jeongyeon!!" She shouted. Jihyo unnie is behind her laughing.

I looked at Jeongyeon unnie who is currently hiding behind the couch while trying to stop herself from laughing.

"You've seen the ostrich? Where is she?" She asked. I titled my eyes sidewards to avoid her gaze and Sana clings to my arm and acted cute to me.

"I swear if you are hiding her I will--"

"Tzuyu!!!!" Chaeyoung showed up and ran to me to hug me. I hugged her back. All of them are here. Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, Momo, Mina unnie, Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"What brings you here?" I asked. Chaeyoung pulled out from the hug and stares at me.

"Dahyun called all of us nonstop last night saying that we are going here early this morning." She explain. She turned her head to Jeongyeon unnie who is hiding behing the couch.

"Yeah! We are all sleeping last night when she called" Dahyun laughs while hearing the others whine.

"I am still awake last night and playing a game when she called" Mina unnie said.

Momo lays down in the sofa bed and covers her face with a pillow. I kneel and tapped her back.

"You okay?" I asked.