Chapter 29

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

Tzuyu is doing okay now. The others? They're always here. After class in JYPE. Even the trainees Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo unnie is always here. It's like they're part of our circle of friends.

We are all having fun and talking about random stuffs when something caught my eye. It was Tzuyu. She's standing infront of the window. She's been like that since yesterday.

She'll talk to us but it seems like she's not with us. I got worried so I stood up and walk towards her.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded

"You've been like that since yesterday. What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing. Just.... nevermind" she then let out a big sigh. She was about to walk back to her bed when I held her arm

"You know you could talk to me if something is wrong" she looked at me and in just a snap, she hugged me.

"Aigooooo this big baby" I pat her head and she chuckled.

"Yah! I want a hug too" Momo shouted and she stood up to walk towards me and Tzuyu but Dahyun stood infront of her and hugged her.

"Let them be. Hug me instead" Dahyun said. The others are teasing both of them and Momo is blushing right now

"I've never seen a red version of jokbal before" I said then I laugh together with the others.

"Get a room you two!" Jihyo unnie threw a pillow at the cuddling couple.

"Jealous? Don't worry you have all of us" Nayeon unnie said in a baby voice. With that, we all came closer to jihyo unnie and hug her. The others even kissed her

"Yah! Nayeon unnie since when did you become a kissing machine like Sana?" Jihyo unnie blurted out. The others laughed but Dahyun looked at Tzuyu who is having no emotion on her face.

"Oooh someone misses Sana" Momo said. I quickly turned to face her

"Sometimes we just have to stuff your mouth with food to keep you quiet" Jeongyeon unnie put a bread on Momo's mouth and rolled her eyes

Momo gave her 'What did I do now' look, and Dahyun just pointed Tzuyu using her lips.

What shocked us is that Momo used that as a chance to kiss Dahyun.

"Yah!" Dahyun shouted as her face turns red. We teased her a lot for turning into a tomato.

We are in the middle of our conversation when the nurse came in. At first we thought that she's going to tell us to lower down our voices but she told us that she needs to talk to Tzuyu's parents.

I called Tzuyu's parents and went outside with the nurse. In just a few minutes, Tzuyu's parents came and we all went to the garden with the doctor to talk about something......

"I will be straight to the point" the doctor started

"What is it? Is it about Tzuyu's condition? How is she?" Tzuyu's mom asked. The doctor nodded. I prepared myself for what the doctor will say.

"She needs a transplant. The hole in her heart is a tiny bit bigger than before" Tzuyu's mom cried as soon as the doctor said this. Her Dad is also crying, and I am also crying

"The medicines won't work anymore. We need to tell her this as soon as possible" the doctor said

"W-when is the operation?" Tzuyu's mom asked