Chapter 50

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Night came and Momo went home already. I promised her that I won't tell anyone about her leaving.

I pity her for experiencing this, she doesn't deserve this. She's a nice girl.

"A penny for your thoughts?" A chip hits my head. I turned to look where it came from and it was from Chaeyoung.

"Yah" I muttered. She then chuckles and moved closer to me and shakes me by holding my arms.

"Earth to Yoda. Is she still there or did she go to the space?" She said. I pushed her a bit which caused her to chuckle.

"No really why are you spacing out?" She asked. Okay Tzuyu, you promised Momo okay?

"Just thinking on when will you leave me here in my room" Chaeyoung dropped her jaw when I said this.

"Yah! Why are you being mean?" She said while pouting.

"Yah do you want me to kiss you? That's gross" Then I laugh. And she laughs too.

"Anyway have you heard about Momo?" She said. I froze and unable to meet her eyes. Does she knows about it?

"Do you know what I'm talking about?" She asked.

"What? I don't know anything" I said as I grab some chips.

"You know I heard some news but I'm not sure about it" She said as she lays down on my bed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Dahyun is a Kim right?" She asked and I nodded.

"When my family and I had a dinner with Mina's family the other night, I went to the bathroom and overheard something from other girls" I stared at her and she continued talking.

"They said something like this.." she then sat down and cleared her throat.

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I can clearly remember what happened that day while I was in the bathroom and I want Tzuyu to know about this too since it has been on my mind for a few days now.

"They said something like this.." I sat down and cleared my throat while Tzuyu is staring at me intently.

*flashback*

It was a family dinner with Mina's family. Her parents are here. And by that I mean her step mom which is Nayeon unnie's mom, her dad and also Nayeon unnie.

I am so nervous but Mina is holding my hand during the dinner. I squeezed her hand which made her to look at me.

"Excuse me I need to go to the washroom" I stood up and smiled at them.

I went inside the cubicle because I really wanted to pee.

"Uh finally" I muttered when I got inside.

Then I heard someone came in.

"Remember my ex?" Oh it's a girl.

"Yeah what was her name again?" Her? Oh so she's like me hehehe. Should I go out now? I don't want to eavesdrop but I'm still not done peeing.