Chapter 31

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I woke up being comfortable. I am hugging the girl that.... I love.

Everything that happened yesterday flashed on my mind.

Flashback.....

The nurse came in asking where my parents are. Chaeyoung quickly made a call and went outside with the nurse. She probably called my parents.

"Unnies I want some fresh air" I said bluntly.

"We can open the windo--" I cutted Jihyo unnie's words.

"I want to go outside for a while." As I said this, Dahyun unnie said she'll come with me.

We're taking a walk when I suddenly got thirsty and asked Dahyunnie for water. She went to somewhere to buy some water.

Then I saw a puppy. I followed that puppy and it went to the bushes. I ducked to touch the puppy but then I heard voices.

"I will be straight to the point" someone said.

"What is it? Is it about Tzuyu's condition? How is she?" Me? Wait, is that mom?

"She needs a transplant. The hole in her heart is a tiny bit bigger than before" I took a peek from the bushes. I covered my mouth when I heard this and when I saw that my mom is talking to the doctor together with my dad and Chaeyoung.

"The medicines won't work anymore. We need to tell her this as soon as possible" the doctor added.

"W-when is the operation?" Mom asked. My eyes started to water.

"As soon as we find a donor" I can't believe what I am hearing right now. I am sick?

"You mean there's no donor yet? How can you suggest that she needs to do an operation if there's still no donor!" Mom started to shout.

"I'm sorry doctor" it was my dad who said this.

"We can start finding a donor if the patient will agree to the operation"

"But we haven't told her yet" Chaeyoung, you knew about this? I looked at the entrance of the hospital which was a bit far from where I am, there I saw Dahyun looking at me. She dropped the bottle of water that she was holding.

Did she knew about this too? I stood up and ran. The doctor was still talking that time and I just ran. I've had enough. They all lied to me.

Dahyun unnie was chasing me but I quickly took a cab before she could even catch me.

In just a few minutes they're calling me and sending me text messages. I blocked their numbers so that they can't call me anymore.

I went to the Amusement Park and texted Sana unnie.

She's the only one that I could trust right now.

I waited until night but she did not came. The staffs told me to go home. I tried to stay but they just won't let me.

Maybe she's in their house?

I took a cab and went to their house. I was about to knock when I though tof something. Her mother might ask why am I wearing a hospital gown, so what I did is to climb in a tree and went inside her window to her room.