Chapter 10

Mina's P.O.V

"Come on hurry up" someone mumbled.

"Hold your horses squirrel, my phone is taking its time to open"

"Ugh! Hurry up they might wake up"

"I got it. I took a few shots already"

"Eh? Why didn't you sa--"

"It opened. Omg omg I am so gonna post this" I heard chuckles after those words.

It's so noisy. When I opened my eyes, I saw them. Sana unnie and Momo is on my side of the bed standing while having a big smile on their faces while Momo is holding a phone. While Dahyun and Tzuyu is somewhat standing near my foot while holding up the phone in a high place.

I blinked two times and then I came to realization that they're taking a picture of me. I was about to whine and stand up when I felt a hand moved in my stomach. I looked where it came from and I saw Chaeyoung. Her head is in between my neck and shoulder while her arm is on my stomach.

My eyes widened at our scenario. I look at the others and their smile got bigger. But I noticed something so I started to chuckle. Their eyebrows raised. Momo was about to say something when Chaeyoung woke up.

"Hmmm. Be quiet" and she hugged me even more. I was shocked that my face reddened.

"Hey Chaeyoungie~ Wake up now. We all need to take a bath and you're stopping Mina unnie from standing you smol bean" Tzuyu said while chuckling.

"Shut up Yoda. I have the best position in my life ever. Just go the kitchen I'll be there in 5" I furrowed my eyebrows after hearing that. Momo started to laugh followed by Sana unnie and the others.