Chapter 32

Nayeon's P.O.V

Today the campers are being taught of how to control breathing when they sing. I remember when Jeongyeon and I started this way. Jihyo is a trainee since she's a kid. It must have been tough for her.

From where I am, I can see Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. They're having fun like they always do.

It's just so sad that Tzuyu has to suffer that kind of illness. She's too precious for that. We've been close for weeks now and I can say that she's a good kid. Well she can be savage sometimes but that makes her more adorable.

"You're staring at her again. Do you like her?" I was startled by this ostrich.

"Yah! Of course not" I chuckled then I looked at them again.

"Why do you keep on looking at her" she hissed. Eh? I looked at her teasingly.

"What's with that look huh bunny?" She said with a straight face.

"My jeongyeonnie is jealous" I cling to her arm and used aegyo. She's smiling but she kept on hiding her smile.

I tried to act more cute as possible and I succeeded. She hugged me and she ruffles my hair.

"Don't be jealous okay?" I said still using aegyo. She chuckles and she nods her head.

"We will meet everyday starting tomorrow" The instructor said. It is not Jackson oppa anymore since he's going to debut now with his members as GOT7.

"Why?" Someone asked.

"Because by next week at sunday, it will be the end of this camp" everyone went 'awwww' 'yeeeyy'. So sunday is the day where we'll find out who wins in this camp and will become a trainee.

"Don't worry too much. They'll win okay?" An arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I looked at the person who owns that arm and I flashed a smile as soon as I saw that it was Jeongyeon.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked. And before Jeongyeon could answer, Jihyo separated us and told us to go to other girls and check on them.

I pouted and I glanced at Jeongyeon. She waved her hand at me and put it in her chest while mouthing the word 'I can feel it' I smiled as I mouthed the word 'Let's hope so'

I was about to sit down near the girls who are forming a circle right now when Jihyo dragged me.

"Yah!" I exclaimed. But she continued to drag me to Mina's group.

"I told you to go to this group not there. Listen to me sometimes okay before goofing around with your errrr-- lover" I giggled as she showed her expression. Jihyo just chuckled and ruffled my hair as she goes to other girls to check on them.

"Unnie" I looked at Mina, the one who called me.

"Where's the other group?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"We are only 3 groups left in this camp" Momo pointed out. I nodded my head and understood what they said.

"Well the group of Sowon are going to debut under Source Music" I said plainly. Good for them, they can finally debut.

"Are they trainees there?" Chaeyoung asked. I nodded my head.

"Then why are they here?" Chaeyoung added.