Chapter 19

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

We're arguing infront of Tzuyu's house when Momo shows up and hit us both with magazine. I glared at her and she started to talk.

Mina bid her goodbye to the two but she didn't said goodbye to me. She started to walk away and Tzuyu stared at me, more like glared at me. Aish! I know that look. I rolled my eyes and ran towards the walking penguin.

I walk beside her without saying anything. She looked at me and she rolled her eyes. Now she's mad!? I should be mad! She freaking kissed Momo!

She started to walk in a fast pace, so I also walked in a fast pace to catch up with her.

"What's your problem!?" She shouted a bit and she sound irritated.

"I don't have a problem. Do you have one?" I asked. I think it made her more irritated.

"What do you need?" She asked calmly.

"I need you to talk to me" I stood infront of her, faced her and we both stopped walking.

"We are talking" she said. I closed my eyes and opened it so that she won't see my eyes rolling.

"I mean, aish! Fine you don't wanna talk? I'll talk!" I said and I grabbed her arm and dragged her.

"Yah where are you taking me!?" She shouted. I did not answer her question and I continue to drag her.

"Let me go Chaeyoung" she said. I looked at her for a second then I continued to walk.

I opened the door of our house and went inside while still dragging Mina.

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home. I have someone with me. She'll sleep here and it's not Tzuyu or Momo. I'll be in my room don't disturb me" I shouted as we enter my house.

I continued to drag her until we reached my room. I locked my room and faced her.

We just stared at each other. No one is saying anything. She licked her lower lip. I sighed deeply before I came closer to her.