Chapter 20

Mina's P.O.V

I woke up cuddling with the mushroom. I looked at her face and she is still sleeping. I took my phone under the pillow and took a picture of her, but I forget that it has a sound so it wake her up.

I quickly hide my phone and pretended to sleep. I was waiting for her to say something but instead of receiving words from her, I received a peck on the lips instead.

I opened my eyes and I saw her smiling brightly, her dimples are showing up. Kyeopta!

"It's too early to blush Myoui" she said and chuckled and she tucked her head in my neck once more. Ugh!

"You should've let me brush my teeth before kissing me" I said then she chuckled again. We were just hugging when we heard loud knocks from the door.

"Chaeyoung open up!" It's her mother.

"Later eomma. I'm still sleepy" Chaeyoung said.

"Just wake up already. This is important" then her mom knocked even louder.

"Cuddling with my girlfriend is more important. What is it anyway" I blushed at her statement. How can she be so sweet early in the morning?

"Save that for later. It's happening again" I don't know what that means but when Chaeyoung heard that, she moved away from me immediately that results from her falling off her bed.

I can't help but to chuckle. She heard me then she glared at me. How can she be so cute?

She then ran towards her door and opened it.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung asked. I can see in her mother's eyes that she's worried.

"We don't know yet but she's in the hospital" Chaeyoung muttered 'Shit' before running towards her closet and grabbing some clothes before going to the bathroom.

What is happening? As if she heard me, she opened the door of the bathroom and shouted...

"Dress up Myoui. We're going to the hospital and you're about to find out what I am hiding from her...