Chapter 11

Tzuyu's P.O.V

We're in the JYPE building and we're now waiting for the 2nd group to finish their performance. Yes, we're next to perform. I feel so nervous.

"Chewy-ah~" I turned around to see a squirrel smiling at me.

"Don't be too nervous. It'll be okay. You're good and besides you have us, you have me" then she pat my head like a dog.

"Stop that. I'm not a puppy"

"But you look like one" then she chuckled.

"Atleast not a squirrel" I stuck my tounge out.

"Hey squirrels are not bad. They're cute" she pouted.

"Yes they are. And you're one of them" I pinched her cheeks. Did her face turned into red? I can't really tell because she looked down and I was about to lift her face up when Chaeyoung called me and told us that we're now going to perform.

Okay this is it....

We positioned ourselves in front. I breathed in and out. Then someone caressed my back. It was Sana unnie. She's smiling as if saying that everything's going to be okay. I smiled too.

Before we start the performance, we heard someone shouted.

"Do well. Goodluck Chaengiee~" eh? I looked around only to see the bunny teeth--I mean Nayeon unnie smiling brightly at Chaeyoung. Wow my best friend have a fan.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled. Momo chuckled and Mina unnie looked down? Eh?

"Okay I'll play your music in 3, 2, 1" Then the music starts.