Chapter 28

Sana's P.O.V

Tzuyu fainted and we rushed her to the hospital. Ghad Tzuyu please wake up now! You're making me worried.

We arrived at the hospital and they checked on Tzuyu. In just a few minutes her parents came ang they talked to Chaeyoung. I did not hear what they talked about since they talked a few steps away from us.

Then the doctor came and asked where are the parents/guardian of Tzuyu. I looked where her parents are but they're not there.

"They were here a few minutes ago. But I'm her friend" I said. Dahyun held my arm and dragged me out of the hospital even before the doctor could start talking

"What was that about?!" I shouted. She did not talk. Instead she sat down on the bench in the garden of the hospital.

"I just... want to have some air" she said then she let out a deep sigh

"Is there a problem Dahyun?" I asked and I sat down beside her

"Nothing." I don't believe her. I hugged her.

"Yah! There's nothing wrong unnie" she pushed me then she laugh

"Then let's go inside. I wanna know what happened to Tzuyu" I stood up but Dahyun pulled me again to sit down.

"No!" She shouted. Eh?

"I-I mean. C-can you just tell me what happened between the two of you?" She asked. I looked down as I remember what happened.... in the amusement park, and earlier in JYPE...

I was shocked when Tzuyu said those words that are not part of the lines... but then I realized... Is that what she want to say?

Dahyun kept asking me what happened so I told her everything. I cannot hold it anymore so I cried.... again.

Dahyun hugged me and comforted me. I cried in her arms like a child.

I pulled out from the hug and she wiped my tears away.

"Stop crying now unnie. You know I hate to see you cry" I nodded as a response and she returned it with a smile.

I kissed her left cheek and we both chuckled. But someone grabbed Dahyun's arm and dragged her.

"Momo-yah! We're talking here" I shouted but she did not even look at me. She continued to drag Dahyun

Maybe she got jealous? Pft hahahahaha. I laughed at that thought.

To: Dubu 🐔

Show this to Momo. PABO-YAH! DON'T BE TOO JEALOUS! SHE'S YOURS ㅋㅋㅋ

That'll fix it I guess. I put my phone in my pocket and breathed deeply before going inside the hospital.

I knocked in her room before entering. As I enter, Tzuyu's parents and the others are inside except for Momo and Dahyun.

"What did the doctor say? Is she going to be okay?" I asked.

"She's just stressed out unnie" Chaeyoung said plainly. I nodded.

I stayed in the hospital until night. It was only me, Chaeyoung, Mina and Tzuyu's parents who are still in her room.