Rogues and... what??

This has been on my mind for a while.

In almost every fanfic, whenever a character encounters a cat of non-clan descent, they are a rogue. And of course, they're fierce and vicious, because rogues can't be anything else.

What happened to loners?
Kittypets?
Or even cats of other groups, non-Clan and non-tribe?

Apparently, they don't exist.

Of course rogues are fun to add in. They always stir up trouble.

But are they always aggressive?

According to the Warriors Wiki, the definition of a rogue is controversial, and has been defined in many different ways.

The Prophecies Begin, and Secrets of the Clans, refer to rogues specifically as being cats exiled from a Clan.Most other books imply that rogues are cats who have chosen to live by themselves without other cats or Twolegs and scorn the Clan cats for their beliefs.

Some books, such as Firestar's Quest, call every cat living on their own a "rogue," even if they are not hostile, and act more like loners.

So what really is it? Are the people who write only about rogues right? Or are rogues cats who are cats exiles from their Clan?

This is what Warriors Wiki had to say next.

In the Clans' point of view, rogues are usually depicted and thought of as being selfish and aggressive. They do not respect the warrior code or the cats who follow it, unlike loners. Cats who are banished from their Clan usually live as rogues. They occasionally trespass on Clan territory to steal prey but if a patrol finds them, they will chase him or her back over the border . Even when they live in a band, they aren't afraid to turn on each other. They are very violent and are known to not have any qualms about attacking elderly and very young cats.

They sometimes kill without having a good reason. Rogues have also abandoned their kits in the past.

Note: This says "In the Clan's point of view." So, rogues aren't really like this.

So know we know what rogues are. And here's my problem.

There's ! never ! loners ! or ! kittypets ! only ! rogues !

In fanfictions, I barely get any mention of a loner. It's infuriating. Just because they don't cause trouble, doesn't mean that they're not important. They could play a major part in your plot. Rogues are overused, loners are underused. Let's get some loner recognition!

What about kittypets? Well, it's understandable that they don't usually show up. After all, not all territories would be close to a Twolegplace, and the Clan's are taught to scorn kittypets. (Clearly seen in Sandpaw's prejudice against Firepaw) They aren't usually going to willingly interact with a kittypet. And kittypets are scared of Clan cats. I mean, they're wild! They eat bones and fight each other! The kittypets hear rumors and believe them. So kittypet and Clan cat interaction is more uncommon.

Here's an idea. You have your Tribe, your Clan... surely there would be other types of groups of cats? I mean, you could create your own type of group, and they could interact with your Clan. How would that go down? There are many possibilities with this one, it's something that I'd like to see more often.