Smut

Why the flippity fuck is this a thing?

This is revolting.

Some people read/write/roleplay cat smut - cats mating - for fun. Why?? This is gross. They call it "lemons."

Why
The
Fuck?

Enjoying this shit is pretty close to zoophilia and really fucking disgusting.

First of all, they write it wrong.

Here's a little known fact for y'all: the tightness/looseness of a vagina has no relevance to how many people the vagina's owner has fucked.

Oh my! How shocking!

What is tightness/looseness then? Well, the muscles in the vagina are loose when the owner is relaxed. So if you're fucking a vagina that's tight, than the vagina owner's uncomfortable and tense. Your sex game's weAk.

So sorry all you smut-writers with your "big-dicked, handsome, sexy, amazing at mating toms"

And all the toms have big dicks. Sorry, but not all guys have big dicks, and size really doesn't matter. And cats probably have a dick size that doesn't vary. You know, because they're goddamn cats.

Cats tongues are barbed. So "licking a pussy" and "sucking a dick" would be painful. Not pleasurable. And considering the natural position of the tom's penis, it cannot be sucked as it is written.

Cats also have barbed penises. These cause pain for the female's vagina - so the entire sexual process is painful for the female. She doesn't "moan in pleasure." She would be howling in pain!

Cats do not mate for pleasure. Only humans and dolphins do. Cats mate to procreate.

Reading this shit is gross.
Writing this shit is gross.
Roleplaying this shit is gross.

From what i've heard, there are so many written in the style of rape. Why? This would be very triggering for someone who has experienced rape. Rape is in no way romantic. You should not enjoy reading about it. Rape is a subject that society needs to address more, and writing about it for enjoyment is horrific.

This is a short chapter but I have total disgust for this. You write smut? Fine. You write smut about cats mating? Get the hell away from me. That's just sick.