Bias

By the title, y'all will probably think I'm talking about the massive bias towards ThunderClan in the Warriors series.

But that's actually not what I'm talking about.

You see, while a bias towards ThunderClan happened in the actual series, thankfully, the fandom knows what's up.

But we have a little bias ourselves.

RiverClan.

They seem to be everyone's favourite Clan, and are usually the main Clan in Fanfictions.

Why?

Probably because they like water.
That's why so many of us are sorted into RiverClan. Because most humans like water. But the actual traits of the Clans are what's important.

I believed I was RiverClan for a while, until I realised my above point, and looked around at the traits of the Clans and concluded that I was ShadowClan.

Now let's talk about fanfictions. 

RiverClan are the main Clan in most fanfictions that include the canon Clans.

This annoys me personally, because what about ShadowClan and WindClan?

WindClan rarely get representation. They need it too! WindClan have a fascinating culture, they have tunneling, for example. Think of the Outlook Rock, think of the endurance, how they are the mist quick-witted among all the Clans.

And ShadowClan too. Think of the tunnel under the Thunderpath, think of the carrionplace. Think of the pride they feel in their Clan, think of how goddamned strong they are! They survived two fucking tyrants almost in a row.

And even ThunderClan doesn't get much representation in fanfics, but that's not really a problem, because of the actual series.

I really wish ShadowClan and WindClan got better representation, more than evil and weak. WindClan in particular.

This is short as fuck, but I wanted to address this.