Gender Roles

Fuck everyone.

Warriors is a series about cats. Granted, they're personified cats, but let's abolish the gender roles, okay?

I am sick to death of it.

Why the fuck is every medicine cat female? Is it because males are incapable of being kind, caring, and sympathetic?

Because, you know, every medicine cat has those exact traits.

All the big, muscular, powerful, strong warriors are male, because god forbid a female have muscles! That's just ugly! Females can only be small, delicate and slender, that's attractive!

The bully or villain is usually a tom, because females just have to be desirable.

Females have "feminine" names such as flowers, or plants, something pretty sounding.

Males have "masculine" names such as wild animals, tough sounding names.

Because males have to be tough, and females delicate and gentle.

Only she-cats choose to take care of kits in the nursery instead of pursuing a warrior's life. Because males are supposed to be strong warriors, they can't be gentle and care for kits!

And friendship between a male and a female end in romance. Because males and females always fall in love, girls and guys can't be friends without wanting to fuck each other!

Gender roles are pathetic and need to be ended. Including them in warriors is stupid. Can we just destroy the gender roles?

This is short, but I'm FuRioUs, and if you have any more examples then please comment them, I'll add them and credit you. I'm also in science class :)