☾ Chapter 1 ☽

Authors Note:
This is my first Wattpad Story so I apologise if it isn't your cup of tea *sips tea*.
This also happens boyxboy so if your not into anal Houston we have a problem *abort abort*.
Although if you do my number is 555 6969. 
Please do not comment any hate, if two sexy boys going at it does not interest you then I suggest you don't read it :)
I guess that's all I have to say, I will try update daily, but I do tend to have a lot of writers blocks. Comments and votes are appreciated <3 Enjoy xo

Theo's POV
• Crack of dawn •
The leaves rustled under my feet as I trudged through the thick forest. The morning air was crisp, I inhaled it, it's essence filling my lungs. It was early Autumn, the leaves began to turn into various hues orange, red and brown. The forest was filled with them. I liked the rustle of leaves underneath my beat up converse, in a way it gave me a sense of safety and security. It may seem a bit odd, but I was an odd person.

The sun was just beginning to rise, it was my favourite time in the forest. I would often visit it as much as I could. It kept me calm and at peace. It was like in here, no one could harm me . No one came here, well, not that I know of. I liked the feeling of the tall trees surrounding me and the little animals bustling around near my feet.

I've moved with my parents to this small town 'Thorn Dale'. I guess my parents needed a change, although I wasn't so pleased. Leaving my only friends behind, moving into an unknown small town, LITERALLY in the middle of nowhere isn't my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong I wanted a change, but not this big of a change. I wanted to explore, to live freely and to find that one person who will mean the world to me. Yes you heard me. I want love. A love that has passion and excitement, the thrill and rush, the one that makes you tingle in ways you never know you could.

Before I knew it I ran into a tree, "oof" I rubbed my forehead, my thoughts tend to consume me and I lose sight of all my surroundings. I glare at the tree then sigh, lowering myself down onto the large trunk. In a way the trees roots form a seat or throne per say. I've been here multiple times ever since I moved a few months ago.It's more comfortable as you may think. My thoughts wander to my new life here in Thorn Dale. I've explored majority of it, being here 3 months with only a local school, bookstore, supermarket and convenience store, well as you can see there is not much to do and see. I often opt for this option, sitting and reading under the large oak tree. I've had multiple conversations with my parents about moving back, the answer was always no. They offered to sign me up for the local Thorn Dale Wolves, I quickly denied the offer. Sport, is defiantly not my thing. It never will be and there is no possibility of that potentially ever happening.

Gaming occurred to my parents as well, I too denied the offer. Id rather spend my time outside reading a good romance novel than sit in a chair staring at a screen and pressing plastic buttons, I want to live. I want to explore the world, even if it's by myself. I just want.. more.. I shake my head and sigh yet again resting my head against the tree. I look up and the sun has risen. That was fast.. I shrug and turn the page in the book I had no idea what it was about. I felt distracted, my heart ached, no lie, I wanted to be free, I wanted.. change.

• A Few Hours Later •
The sound of leaves rustling awoke me. I quickly lifted my head hitting it against the tree in the process. I wince and reach up to rub my sore scalp. Blinking, I look around, it was probably later afternoon already. I wasn't too sure. Dinner time maybe? The rustling happened again, I froze. I've never heard any other sounds other than my own footsteps, maybe occasional animals, such as your typical bird or squirrel, but these sounded different. They didn't sound... human.  Humans footsteps aren't that heavy. I widen my eyes one word came to my head which had me frozen in fear,  'Bear'.

I gulped and tried to stay still; the creature still hadn't shown itself yet. I didn't dare make a move to run. A smart person would run off, a dumb one would scream. I wasn't any of them. I literally couldn't move. I gulped again and looked around, the leaves in the trees swayed from the slight wind, I hadn't heard the rustle for a few minutes now. I was beginning to think the animal, whatever it was, had run off. I sigh in relief. I thought too soon.

Emerging from the tree a few meters away, stood a white wolf. His coat was shiny, it looked so soft, its eyes though.. they immediately drew me in. They were blue, bright bright blue, the brightest blue I think I've ever seen. It was probably dust but I swear I saw gold in those eyes. I gulped, still frozen, if even possible, I froze even more. The wolf tilted it's head, as if it was curious. I frowned, unsure as why the wolf wasn't in some sort of "get predator stance" I decided it was the right time to run. I quickly scrambled to my feet, bolting in the other direction. Little did I know I wasn't running in the direction of my house, but the complete opposite direction.

I panted, sprinting past the tall trees, dodging branches and rocks. I turned my head to see if I was being chased, I didn't get a chance to see before I suddenly tripped on a loose thorn (ironic right) my breathe was knocked out of my lungs as I fell to the ground. Wincing I looked around and saw the wolf a couple meters away, yet again. He just stared. He was closer than where I last saw him at the large oak tree. So I was able to examine his features up close, he looked larger than an average wolf, not like I've met many wolves. Maybe he was an Alpha? Aren't those supposed to be huge? I didn't know crap about the wolf generation, I quickly scrambled to my feet. A sharp pain came from my knee and I whimpered, it looks like my knee was cut on a near by rock. The wolf didn't budge, he just stood there watching me, I looked at him, no, I glared at him.

"What do you want from me!?" I yelled at him.
He just tilted his head, I groaned in frustration. I swear I saw him smirk.. do Wolves even smirk? I didn't fucking know. Before I could question the wolf, he turned around and disappeared into the thick forestry. I frowned, what was that..? I sighed and looked at my knee, it wasn't bleeding heavily but it did need attention. I looked around and noticed the marks I made on trees to know where I was, I followed the engraved moons, yes moons, I liked the moon. It's glow somewhat made me feel safe when in this forest.

I made my way home, it was already getting dark. Limping towards the large wooden house I could see my mother in the window, cooking dinner I presume. I opened the back door and took off my converse, wincing when I bent down to untie them. I walked through the hallway and into the kitchen on the left making my way to the freezer, I grabbed an icepack, before I had time to apply it to the cut my mother gasped,
"What happened to you Theo!?"
She practically shouted in fear, I merrily shrugged
"I fell" I said simply.
She frowned and looked me up and down before walking to me and bending down inspecting my cut,
"it's not that deep, just needs to be cleaned and wrapped in a bandage" I nodded slowly, not like she could see me.  She was too occupied with her sons injury.
"Mom it's fine, it'll heal." I murmered.
She scoffed "fine?! You call this fine!? You could have broken a bone Theodore!"
I groaned "I told you not to call me that mom.."
she quickly got up and grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink, taking out rubbing alcohol, a clean cloth and bandage. After she cleaned the cut, which actually stung like a bitch, I slowly limped up the stairs and into my fairly small room. The blinds were open and I could see the never ending trees of the forest. I sat on my bed and simply looked out of  the window, my thoughts drifting to the white wolf. What did he want? He didn't hurt me, he showed no sign of anger. I honestly was so confused, weren't Wolves supposed to be like predators? I shook my head, looking back through the window, I swear I saw a speck of white behind a tree. I rubbed my eyes before looking again, It was gone. Was it the wolf? Even if it was, what did it want? Before I could dwell on it, my eye lids closed as I drifted off to sleep, the image of the wolf on my mind.